z

Young Writers Society

Who is the worst person you've had in a group project?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 16, 2019 3:50 pm
View Likes
Dilbert64 says...

The worst person I've had is someone who's section, which was meant to take up a quarter of the project, was thirty words long and given to the rest of the group a day before the project was due.
Last edited by Dilbert64 on Fri May 17, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu May 16, 2019 9:29 pm
View Likes
Miraculor77 says...

The worst person I've ever worked with in a group was actually a good person, but they left school for about two weeks and they did not do any work. I emailed them so many times because I had no other way of contacting them, but they didn't reply. I ended up doing the whole project because our teacher was very strict about deadlines.

Note: I used the pronoun "they" for privacy reasons; I don't want anyone knowing who it is.
I'd rather die than live without passion.
- Jungkook

I do reviews: Reviews by Mira

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Fri May 17, 2019 12:04 pm
View Likes
Prokaryote says...

Myself, lazy guy. Not cool.

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Fri May 17, 2019 2:11 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Oh gosh. Filming project, interviews. It's my zone, right. There were three of us originally working on the project but one got sick and had to spend a few weeks in hospital, leaving me and the weird one.

He was mostly the cameraman, and was so painfully unprofessional. He did every taboo in the book- asking the interview questions beforehand, randomly adjusting the set half way through, interrupting the interviews to join in the conversation, it was awful.

We interviewed this really pretty girl and he just couldn't stop. At one point he spent four and a half minutes (I timed it) talking about himself. At the end of it she seemed really uncomfortable and left as soon as she had the chance. Afterwards he was saying how he really liked her and she was so nice and that he wanted to invite her out to dinner, and was asking if he should just go straight ahead and do it instead of overthinking it.

I told him it was quite inappropriate and he should be more professional and focus on his work. I'm pretty sure he just liked her because that was the closes he'd ever been to getting to know a girl, he was such a creeper.
We were born to be amazing.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri May 17, 2019 4:33 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

I was in organic chemistry. We were making soap, and there were three of us. We were handling mostly harmless chemicals and such--for instance, cocoa butter--but we also were handling lye.

There were three people in my lab group. Myself, the only actual person who gave a shit about grades; a girl who was pretty chill, neither super helpful nor a pain in the ass; and this kid who thought he was a jock but sucked at...basically everything. Dude's intelligence was pretty much zilch.

Anyways, I'm measuring stuff and all and jock dude leaves to go to the bathroom. No sooner has he left than the teacher came over to me and was like "Fea, I'm so sorry to do this, but can you check his measurements?"

So I did his work and mine, though that isn't the hilarious part. Several weeks later, this kid gets arrested for stealing computers from the school 'cause he got caught with a teacher's missing computer AND this dude was stupid enough to be paying some rando fifty bucks apiece to get them wiped.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James