z

Young Writers Society

Looking for someone willing to correct my grammar

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:34 pm
View Likes
Leviari says...

Hello, I'm new here and it is my first time using a forum, so please forgive me if this is not the right placement for my request.
English is not my first language, but I don't want to limit myself in writing only in my mother tongue. I'd really appreciate if someone would help me by reading a few poems of mine ( and occasionally very brief stories) and by correcting my spelling and lexicon. I am afraid I might get lost in translation!
I will happily return the favor if you have troubles with Italian language or if you need help to wrap your head around Italian geography, traditions and culture.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:31 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

Oh, bud, that's what reviews are for! Just feel free to post your works to the green room and people will be sure to help you out with that, and much more! If you ever want particular feedback on a specific work you can also always check out Will Review For Food and request reviews there!

But yeah, if you just go ahead and post your works, reviewers can help with that!
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

28 Reviews

Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:43 am
View Likes
Leviari says...

Alright! Thank you very much !

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

I know @Hattable already gave you the link, but here's my forum: Want A Review? Request!. Welcome, by the way! Hope you like this site!
*insert quirky signature here*

28 Reviews

Wed May 01, 2019 8:04 pm
Leviari says...

Thank you!!

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Thu May 02, 2019 3:59 am
alliyah says...

@Leviari welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here - like Hattable mentioned you'll probably be able to find help through posting and getting reviews, if you want feedback specifically on spelling/grammar, sometimes it helps to leave a little author's note on your piece to tell people what you're looking for.

Also that's great that you're working on two languages! We actually have a club on YWS for bilingual writers and writers who enjoy translating and language - if you want to join here's the link.

Good luck in your writing!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

28 Reviews

Thu May 02, 2019 7:06 am
View Likes
Leviari says...

@alliyah thank you so much for letting me know! I'll check it out, I'm sure it'll be extremely helpful :)

Thanks guys!

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon May 06, 2019 2:40 pm
Stori says...

Hey, @Leviari! Is it too late to request a guide to Italy from you? You could write it, post it and I'd be happy to go over the grammar for you- that way everyone wins!

By the way, was Neapolitan ice cream invented in Naples? ;-)

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star