Definitely not a classified discussion between BB members

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:24 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

[Clue 5/20]

I am hereby calling on the true members of Big Brother to discuss the mysterious circumstances as of recent, particularly that of the secret blackout message in the document Sheyren faithfully uncovered from a source directly linked to Griffinkeeper's disappearance. Naturally, this information is classified and should not be revealed to the public, but fear not, as I have hidden such top secret information inside a spoiler to avoid detection:

Spoiler! :
It appears the creator of the document's hidden message is responsible for the disappearance of Griffinkeeper, leader of SPEW (or co-leader with Snoink). Many of us sought refuge in SPEW's membership after the New Big Brother Order (NBBO) came into secret fruition, so this discovery is most disturbing.

As for the message itself... "Years old almost forgotten news"? This makes me question how far back this conspiracy goes. And what is "E12"? What most concerns me is "the most dangerous power has been taken prisoner". Surely... that doesn't mean Nate? After all, he is the site creator, so technically speaking he could "control everything". Has anyone actually seen or made contact with @Nate since early December last year??

Either Nate is off trekking some mountain once again unannounced, or he's gotten himself into serious trouble. It would make sense for Nate to know more truth than the rest of us (and it's not like I haven't had the impulse to lock him up occasionally), but I can only think of one culprit who would go this far for personal gain: the NBBO.

If my suspicions are correct, this means that both Griffinkeeper and Nate have gone missing around the same time for wanting to reveal something they shouldn't... something that the New Big Brother Order doesn't want them revealing to the public.

These are my theories, but what say the rest of you?

~Heather

00110001 00110100
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:39 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

RYDIA, anyone can open spoilers! ANYONE!!! Let us not forget that if those responsible for taking Nate and Griffin find out more people are pushing for informations- to put it lightly, they'll STOP the discussion. And one can only assume it won't be politely.
100% autistic

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:17 am
Iggy says...

*squint*
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:20 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Spoiler! :

Holysocks wrote:RYDIA, anyone can open spoilers! ANYONE!!! Let us not forget that if those responsible for taking Nate and Griffin find out more people are pushing for informations- to put it lightly, they'll STOP the discussion. And one can only assume it won't be politely.

@Holysocks please kindly keep all classified information in spoilers. I will look into this claim that access to spoilers is not as restricted as we had been led to believe but until proven ineffective, please take measures to hide your words!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:57 pm
Feltrix says...

Spoiler! :
...14? What does that mean? And why is it written in binary? For that matter, why does this whole thing look suspiciously similar to a few other things I've noticed popping up over the site? For instance, the large, blue dog footprint and "[Clue 5/20]" look familiar. And tell me about this time Nate disappeared to a mountainous region without any explanation. I do not claim to be a BB member, but this forum is kind of totally public and I need answers! How else can I keep them all secret from everyone else?
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White