z

Young Writers Society

Writing Goals for 2019

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:44 pm
View Likes
Vervain says...

My writing goal for 2019 is to rewrite my draft of The Autumn Door and complete a draft of another novel! I'd also like to work on a few short stories and submit them to literary magazines or writing contests!

What's yours?
stay off the faerie paths

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:45 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

To finish novels and try and get my works published in other magazines and contests.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:23 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'd love to get the third draft of The Halfway Witch started done over the beginning of next year so I can spend the summer prior to college trying to get it published, but something tells me it might need a little bit more work after I reach its conclusion.

I also want to keep writing The Three Lockets for #lms. At the pace it's currently going at, I honestly doubt that I'll have it done by then, but who knows? Maybe I'll have a first draft ready by this time next year!

Annnnd it would be pretty neat to work on Magic: The Podcast at some point, but I just have to figure out how one podcasts.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:22 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

I’m hoping that 2019 is THE YEAR for my agent goal. I’ll be hitting the querying trenches hard again for L+Z come January.

I want to finish the second draft of When I was Anna.

I want to write novel8 (which is currently forming in my brain).

And maybe if there’s time, I’ll do draft 2 of Butterfly Chasers.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath