z

Young Writers Society

I might've screwed up a bit

Reviews: 3
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:23 pm
Awkwardboy says...

I unpublished a poem assuming I would just be able to post it again without the need to spend any coins and it doesn't seem to be that way. There's no " publish it" on the draft. As for why I unpublished it, well that's a funny story, I couldn't separate the stanzas for some reason and only noticed it when I published it. Now I've properly separated them but I can't re-publish.... Send help.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:42 pm
Starve says...

Does
Publishing Center (on the top bar of the website next to notifications) > drafts > (poem name) > scroll down> choose "publish it"

not work?

Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:46 pm
Awkwardboy says...

There is no "publish it". That's the problem.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:49 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

That has happened to me too. I'd be great if someone fixed it.
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:50 pm
Awkwardboy says...

So it's a bug?

26 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:59 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

I don't know. Just sent a message about it to the moderators though. I'll let you know when they answer.

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:03 pm
Awkwardboy says...

Thanks!

26 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:07 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

You're welcome!

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:01 pm
Awkwardboy says...

The problem fixed itself after I collected 200 coins. I didn't actually spend anything by re-publishing it, but yeah just wanted to let you know.

26 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:03 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

Oh... Ok. Well, then I just wasted a bit of the mods time... >~<

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:50 pm
Holysocks says...

*pokes head in*

Okay dokey, so I don't publish/unpublish very often these days, but from how I understand it you may need to have 200 points earned- but it won't take them away from you. As in, the "publish it" button may not show up until you have 200 points. (but you have that now... did you have them earlier when you were trying?)

Also if you don't want to unpublish works in the future, you can simply edit them while they're still published! When you go into your poem or story or whatever, on the right there should be a big white button that says "Edit Work".
100% autistic

'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time