z

Young Writers Society

Story Planning Jams

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:33 am
View Likes
Vervain says...

It's the dead of winter November, and that means all the fires are burning and all the little novelist fingers are itching to finish their NaNo! Or, if you're like me, you're just trying to finish this draft by the end of the year—or you just want to write something already!

For every good story, there's a good plan. Whether you're a meticulous outliner or the sort who throws everything together in a hurry, you're welcome to join the Story Sleepovers!

Well, hopefully we won't be sleeping...and hopefully it won't run TOO late...

These will be planning jams/write-ins where you can talk or think through any and all aspects of your planning for your writing! Whether you're plotting this scene for the first time or editing it for the fifth, perfecting a choreographed fight or playing with world-building blocks, join us for a night evening afternoon of fun and camaraderie!

I'm going to try to host these on Saturdays! The first one will be (adjusted to your timezone).

I'll post links in this thread and on my wall!

If a better time or date works for anyone, give me a shout and I'll work something out. Let me know in this thread if you're interested, and I'll tag you when the pad goes live!
stay off the faerie paths

425 Reviews

Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:38 pm
View Likes
Vervain says...

First jam starting in 80 minutes! I'll post a link here when everything's ready to go.

425 Reviews

Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:55 pm
View Likes
Vervain says...

All set up! Join me in the pad for today's jam!

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye