z

Young Writers Society

The Story of All Time

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:54 pm
AutumnDawn says...

I don't know about you. I struggle the most with the idea of trying to get people to hear me. but in the end, I always managed to be heard or I just keep quiet and walk away.
but most people can't even do anything most people don't even know what to do. so I want to be the voice to people who cannot be heard. and who are just in the background. but the only way this can happy is if we are 50 states strong. I want this generation to be the generation that changes the world. but I cannot and I refused to do it alone. so I need your help. I am making this book filled to the brim with facts, stories, poetry, tips, concerns, ranting, true stories, video links, and websites. I want to make a big ass book of issues that us as teenagers or even younger have seen around us or even go through ourselves.
so please if join me on this journey to get the news, the government, the president and the world's attention on what we won't stand by let happen. if you are passionate about any of these topics below. are going through them yourself. or just want to impact the world please comment, PM me. I want as many as people as I can get.
my requirements are that you are not making fun of the topics or Just want to be known as the person who helped write this.
you must be 10- 18 to be involved. I want it to be filled with stuff all made teens and soon to be teens. I want the world to know that we will just stand by and let these go by us. like they are nothing.
issues can also be added and discussed about later on. there will be no limit of people. but I ask you too not back out once you enter. and to help the others in line who are working with you.

school / public domain shootings
pride
Abuse - any kind of abuse
bullying
suicide
depression
People with disabilities
immigration
racism
Black lives matter
Women rights
Me too movement
Education
Rape
Teen Pregnancy
Self-Esteem and Body Image
government /President - things that he does that is wrong or you just dislike
Autumndawn :D :D

22 Reviews

Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:33 pm
AutumnDawn says...

#CANYOUHEARUSNOW

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:37 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

This sounds like it would make a neat blog series Autumn. :) Always neat to hear what people are passionate about.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

22 Reviews

Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:45 pm
View Likes
AutumnDawn says...

alliyah wrote:This sounds like it would make a neat blog series Autumn. :) Always neat to hear what people are passionate about.

thank you

Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg