z

Young Writers Society

Books recommendations

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon May 28, 2018 6:29 am
WritingPrincess says...

Which books would you recommend to an 11 year old girl? It’s my sister’s birthday soon - she wants books but I don’t know what to get her. Any ideas?
Have a good day.
My contest: Pairs Poetry Contest
My WRFF: WritingPrincess’s Review Den

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon May 28, 2018 4:39 pm
Carlito says...

What genre does she like and does she have any current favorite books?
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon May 28, 2018 6:10 pm
WritingPrincess says...

She mostly reads fantasy, but she does like the occasional mystery. Her current fave books are the Harry Potter series.
Have a good day.
My contest: Pairs Poetry Contest
My WRFF: WritingPrincess’s Review Den

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon May 28, 2018 9:41 pm
Evander says...

I really enjoyed Spellbinder by Helen Stringer. It's a paranormal middle grade book. I discovered it after reading the Harry Potter books and it was pretty good! It's been about 5 years since I've read it, but I can still remember not being able to put the book down until I was finished.

The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan was also pretty good. Like Harry Potter, it also follows the protagonist as he grows up in a strange world. I actually managed to get my little brother hooked on it after introducing him to Harry Potter.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

Is that a carrot?
— WeepingWisteria