z

Young Writers Society

What musical instruments do you play?

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat May 19, 2018 2:38 am
ChieTheWriter says...

*I don't read notes, though I need to learn. I've tried and I hate it but I need to in order to broaden my musical knowledge. For now I just play by ear. But anyhow*

Guitar: Been doing it for about a year and pretty much only know chords. and can pick out the basic melody to a ton of simple songs.

Harmonica: For a few years now, and I realllyyyy love it. I can play both a tremolo (24 hold) and a diatonic (10 hole) and love both. Kinda want to try a chromatic sometime. But anyhow I really do love how the tremolo sounds like an accordion.

Tin Whistle: Only been serious for a month or so but was already extremely familiar with the instrument. If I could read notes I could play pretty much anything on it. I love the sound, so pretty.

Oh an I can't sing so forget accompanying that guitar.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:07 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

I play just the ukulele at the moment, I got a wicked electric tenor uke as an early b-day present, and here's a really crappy recording just for you.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1mmr0fZkWmi

Thanks to those who listen to it despite the sound quality, I love you
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

The mind of man is capable of anything - because everything is in it, all the past as well as all the future.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness