z

Young Writers Society

Wink Murderer (YWS B-Day Celebrations!)

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:39 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Hey y'all! I'll be holding a game of Wink Murderer in the YWS chatroom ! (Automatically adjusts to your timezone)

Fun will be had! And Lumi will be murdered with pizza most likely. And you all are invited!

how to play:

Spoiler! :
Everyone who is playing must change their text colour to blue. One person picks who the murderer will be (usually that's the ex-murderer, but I can pick who it is the first round to get us started) through the private messaging in chat, and that person changes their text colour to purple, and can't be murdered, and can't guess who the killer is (because that person knows who they are right off the bat! ;) ).

The murderer then 'murders' someone through the private messaging function- and here's the fun part! You are encouraged to come up with goofy ways of murdering each other. So I might say something like I slap you, Lumi, to death with a pizza! Careful not to give yourself away, though!

Those who are murdered, then change their text colour to RED. And when each person dies, they get to give the living one hint. I'm going to be frank with you here: no one likes an obvious hint. Try to come up with one that doesn't give the murderer away completely!

The goal of the living? To guess who the murderer is! However, each person gets a limited amount of votes (to be determined based on how many people we have playing).

Note: The murderer is allowed to act exactly like the living (aside from pretending to die), which includes fake-guessing who the murderer is!

Still don't get it? Feel free to ask me anytime when the game is going or otherwise! Once you see the game being played, it's easy to pick up on!

Happy Birthday, YWS!!!

I hope to see you there!
100% autistic

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:53 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Aww... I wish I could join but I'll be in bed by the time it starts... Well, tell me how it goes, will ya? I would love to hear some of the funniest ways people get murdered! (Wow, now I sound evil xD)
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

"Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein