z

Young Writers Society

Review Week

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:26 am
View Likes
Virgil says...

That's right everybody, starting this Sunday, September 24th, we begin Review Week!

Basically, this is the final efforts of all of YWS to reach our goal of 1500 reviews for this month. Currently, we're at 1078 reviews and have 422 reviews to go to reach this goal. This'll be a challenge, I know, but I also know that we can do this! I'm calling all RevMoers, all Knights of the Green Room, all moderators and members on YWS to join us this week to help us pass our goal.

We have seven days left to complete our challenge and every single review counts. Every single review goes towards the total goal which means even a review helps. If our reviewers out there can do a review a day, that'll be seven reviews to add to our total count for the month. With that being said, I know I'll be out there in the Green Room and elsewhere reviewing this week, and I hope to see you out there. Let's do this. I believe in us, YWS.

- Kays

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:22 am
Virgil says...

We're currently almost 100 reviews closer to our goal with 328 reviews left to go and five potential days to squeeze these in! I know there isn't a Review Day on Saturday but I'll be trying my hardest to push us towards our goal of 1500 on that day and I hope to start on Friday night doing so. Who else is with me on that sentiment? >:3

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:26 am
View Likes
Mea says...

We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant