z

Young Writers Society

Is Stationery Your Best Friend Forever (BFF)?

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:17 pm
View Likes
GlamazonianGirl345 says...

It's the arranger's best friend forever, it's the planner's best friend forever, it's the arranger's best friend forever, it's the visualizer's best friend forever, it's the avid compositionist's best friend forever, it's the research analyst's best friend forever, and, of course, me being a coalition of all of these, it's my best friend forever :D Be it spiral notebooks, composition notebooks, legal pads, REAMS of cardstock, multipurpose printer paper, College-Ruled loose leaf paper, letterhead, fluorescent highlighters, psychedelic markers, pens in a MULTIFARIOUSNESS of ink colors, index cards, and/or Post-It Notes, the temptation is much too great. It generates such joviality and gaiety in me that is unimaginable. Especially with me being an avid compositionist (as I mentioned previously), not just in the educational environment that is the classroom, but also for the $60 billion social, visual, and physical phenomenon that is the cosmetics industry and the entrepreneurial domain, I contrive a GAMUT of anchor charts, compositions, concept maps, diagrams, frayer models, lists, notes, outlines, and presentations ; PRESENTATION IS EVERYTHING, as I have learned on behalf of Jasmine Shao (StudyQuill), one of my many note-taking/anchor-chart based YouTube personalities I expose myself to. I am always on the search for methods to further embellish and enhance my pre-existing quantum of said treatises, as well as for the ones that are still located in my intricate mental faculty, and have not blossomed to fruition. Yet...

What about you? Is stationery YOUR Best Friend Forever (BFF)?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:59 pm

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REPLY!!!!

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:15 pm
Virgil says...

Stationery probably isn't my best friend forever? I've never enjoyed writing on paper (while the experience can be and is fun to sit down and write, I've always had terrible handwriting and hand cramps when I handwrite too much) so I'm one that prefers typing. I type quite fast and I have nostalgic memories of coming home from school to type away at my first novel on our old desktop that we no longer own. While the novel is terrible and I don't dare touch the piece with a 1,000,000 yard long pole, I have fond memories of becoming faster and faster at typing over that time.

While paper and those other supplies are nice, I prefer typing by miles because it's a lot easier for me personally.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Typing is my best friend as well :D :D :D :D

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:40 am
jster02 says...

I'd have to say typing is my best friend, but stationary is cool too. I have terrible handwriting, so nobody will ever get to see my work in pencil, but it's good for plotting.
What's the point of success if it makes me miserable?

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote