z

Young Writers Society

Musically Prompted Poetry Jam!

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:03 pm
Virgil says...

A bit of a repost from my wall, but if you didn't see or receive the information there:

There's going to be a jam going on this week at that is based on using music for prompts! Go ahead and bring any type of music you'd like as long as it's age-appropriate, as being in a jam is the same as being in the chatroom if it were open or for a better example, a forum.

Other than that, I'll leave the rest of what we're going to be doing with your favorite songs in this jam a secret that will be unveiled once we start. As you would in a regular jam, you'll be writing poetry, of course.

Once it gets around to be that time and around a half hour before the jam actually starts, I'll link the pad both here and in a thread that you'll soon be able to find displaying the same information. As always, you don't have to be participating in NaPo to participate in this jam, and anyone can join in!

I will be posting the link here about half an hour before the jam starts so the early birds can go ahead and settle in. I hope to see you there!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:32 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

Link to the jam is here!

https://nikayla.writerfeedpad.com/554

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies