z

Young Writers Society

Q&A session to #MAGA and write better!!!

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:02 am
realDonaldTrump says...

As you may know, I am a bestselling author of several business books which are now rightfully considered classics in the business world, the books are very well-received and highly regarded with many very, very intelligent people. Very well respected people. They love them. They tell me, "Donald, I just love your books." That's what they tell me. I am very honored, let me tell you, so, so honored to have them say that to me. They love them. They think they are written very intelligently. There are some in the lame stream media who have now changed their tune of course but you have to wonder, and I do wonder, I wonder all the time, why they didn't say that in the beginning. The failing New York Times had it on their Number One Bestsellers list before they became terrible, so terrible, just fake news. Fake news all the time. I can't even read them anymore, they're just so terrible. Totally sad.

As I was saying, I am the bestselling author of several books and so I understand, no really I do understand the publishing business. I am very good at the publishing business. Lots of people say to me, "Donald, those books are so good. Maybe you can publish more." But I am busy, but who knows, maybe I'll do it later. My goal right now is to make America great again as president of the United States and, as you know, that is a very difficult job, especially since I was given a failing economy, let me tell you, it is failing in ways that you can't even understand, though we're going to fix it and make things better. We're going to Make America Great Again and rebuild our future. And part of that future is... you. You are the future. So, as I was saying, I am good at this publishing business, I am good at all business, actually, that's why I am so successful but I am giving back what I can to America. Anyway, if you would like to find out my plan to Make Authors Great Again this is where you can do it. This is totally the place.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:22 am
Carlito says...

What are your top writing tips? How are authors failing right now and how are you going to make them great again? Please, enlighten us!
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:24 am
Griffinkeeper says...

What are three things young writers can do on a daily basis to improve their storytelling skills?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:01 am
View Likes
realDonaldTrump says...

So glad you asked, @Carlito, let me tell you, there is no one around who wants to make authors as great again as I do. I really want to make authors the best they can be. I've met so many good authors, good people, good authors, who have tried so hard to get ahead, but it's so tough right now because things are so tough right now. We have just gone through many years -- many, many years, many decades where many critics and cynics have told us that writing cannot be done, that the arts is in desperate need, that being an artist is harder than ever. But I'm tired of being told what cannot be done. I'm tired of people asking authors to defer their dreams to another day, but really what they mean is to another decade. Enough waiting. The time is now. We can achieve our goals for us authors, and we can do so more quickly than anyone ever thought possible. There is nothing we cannot accomplish. We authors are great. We're great. There is no dream outside of our reach. Don't ever let anyone ever tell you it can't be done. The future lies with the dreamers, not the cynics and the critics. Everywhere I go, all I see is untapped potential waiting to be set free. And the biggest element of all is our incredible people who are authors. These authors are just waiting. They're waiting and waiting, and I think, maybe now, their time has come. But we will realize, never, that the potential we continue to put on our faith and the faith of us authors, and we have to say, the word 'never' will always have to be taken out, because we have such tremendous potential. We have to choose the most optimistic path. We have to choose to believe, not our critics that in many cases truly don't know what they're doing, but to believe in ourselves and in our abilities. If we do that, anything is possible. I'm asking us authors to join me in dreaming big and bold and dream for wonderful things in our future. Let's close the history books on all our failures that our critics choose to dwell on, and let's open a new chapter of success and prosperity for all of us authors. And that is how we will truly make authors great again.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:15 am
realDonaldTrump says...

So glad you asked, @Griffinkeeper, so glad you asked. Our young authors are our future, really, our future, and there is no greater task set upon us older authors than for us to give back to them the gifts that we have been given. The most important thing for our young authors today is for them to dream big and to not ever be afraid of creating the most beautiful work that they can and not to get trapped by the technicalities that critics and cynics throw at them. Never be afraid to create and explore your dreams. If a young author starts that as a habit, they will become big league!

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:37 am
Mea says...

So how do poets and poetry in general fit into your plan to #MAGA? And how are you planning to change grammar in your next few years?
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:13 am
View Likes
realDonaldTrump says...

I'm glad you asked that, @Mea, it is so, so important! We're planning something yuuuuuuuge for all authors, including poets, in order to #MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

As for grammar, grammar is on a death spiral and we need to #RepealAndReplace it with something better!

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:41 pm
View Likes
Atticus says...

@realDonaldTrump
Do you still plan to #DrainTheSwamp of all bad writing?
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken