z

Young Writers Society

What's the *weirdest* thing you've ever written?

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:53 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

I think the weirdest thing I've ever written would be a story about a dinosaur fairy that traveled back in time to save the extinction of all the dinosaurs only to have herself killed in the process.

I don't think I've finished it, either.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:20 am
Sujana says...

@outvaders b055
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:27 am
Kazumi says...

two words: crepe sex ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

To Be The Crepe of The Girl You Pine For

it gets weirder than that don't worry

Spoiler! :
@Sacredlege you magnificent man
top kek

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:19 am
View Likes
Tenyo says...

My weirdest stories were the ones I wrote as a kid, not because they were particularly weird (most were full of classic sci-fi/horror/space opera tropes), but because my characters were all my own age. Which makes perfect sense!

Except that I look back at a story about a nine year old being hunted relentlessly by an interplanetary space crime syndicate after she shot one of the managers (she was aiming for the boss but he dodged), and I just don't think it's as plausible as it used to seem.
We were born to be amazing.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:40 pm
Holysocks says...

Weird to me or weird to everyone else? I once wrote a story in which the characters weren't named, they were just called the one with the knife or, the one in the box. It was ridiculous and random and extremely repetitive, but I had a lot of fun writing it!

But the story that's really weird as in something I normally wouldn't write but somehow ended up writing it anyway, was a story about a wingless pixie that got lost from her village of wingless pixies and found a village of winged pixies and falls in love with a character named - wait for it - Sigh. The love interests name was Sigh. Yes. You heard right. *cringes about a gazillion times* and then they just start planning a life together before she suddenly realizes she's gotta actually go home because that's the thing to do.

And I've never actually wrote this next one, but I had this idea to write a story about this girl who's blood gets replaced with milk and so she has to move to a very cold place so her "blood" doesn't sour and she's trying to keep it a secret because- I mean would you tell people that you had milk running through your veins? My friends talked me out of that one.
100% autistic

i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper
— looseleaf