z

Young Writers Society

Which songs to play?

What should I do...

Poll ended at Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Hymns (Amazing Grace, It is Well, etc)
41%
Military (Air Force theme, American Patrol, Taps, etc)
No votes
Old West (Red River Valley, Home on the Range, Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie, etc)
59%

Total votes : 17

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:29 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

I have to do an IE (individual event) for school, and I'm playing 3-5 minutes on the harmonica. I have a few options I'm considering, but could use help choosing. Some of these will be rather silly songs, so be ready for ridiculousness.

Hey it was either this or recite multiple paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence. I got off easy.
Last edited by ChieTheWriter on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:05 pm
Mageheart says...

You should play Old West stuff so you're inspired to write more of your book. ^_^
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:26 pm
niteowl says...

If you wanted to go full ridiculous, you could play like pop songs on the harmonica. Now that would be interesting! :P

Otherwise I like the "Old West" theme.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:38 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Heh, thanks guys. There are pretty much all the songs I know here.

I secretly like the old west theme too.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio