z

Young Writers Society

Reviewing Challenge Poll

Would you be interested in a challenge of reviewing every day?

Yes
68%
No
24%
Other
8%

Total votes : 25

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:19 am
View Likes
Virgil says...

Seeing as this has been a contest that has been hosted before, this is a poll about rebooting or making a new round for a reviewing challenge. In the past, there was a reviewing challenge called R.E.D. hosted by the user and account, Contest. This is a poll asking about if you'd be interested in a challenge or reboot of this idea in the future!

The premise is that you review every single day, or at least frequently since breaks are allowed, for a certain amount of time and record it as a challenge. That's the basics of it, and it's to motivate you to review on the site! You can answer, yes, no, or other on this poll. You can say why you'd be interested in this or why you wouldn't with yes or no, but if you answer 'other', it'd be appreciated if you stated why in the comments! Thank you, and I'd like to hear all responses of your opinion on this idea!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:32 am
View Likes
deleted868 says...

I wouldn't be able to keep that long of streak once school starts up again, but this sounds fun, so that's why I said yes.
Hey! I hope your day's been swell, and if not, there's always time for it to get better. See ya!

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:23 am
View Likes
Carlito says...

I need something to kick my reviewing into gear again! RED was fun last time and I'd be up for it or something like it again. The only problem with RED was that it went on for so long I think people started to lose interest.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:50 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

RED really helped me get into more of a rhythm with reviewing, and I really could use something like that again!
100% autistic

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:00 am
View Likes
Mea says...

Just for the record - put me down as a firm 'maybe.' (I voted 'other'.) A lot depends on how school is after the break ends.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:27 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Yes, I need something like RED to save me from being deprived of reviews.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:11 am
View Likes
Evander says...

@Carlito - yeah, we'll hopefully be trying to avoid that with a shorter running time if we do it again!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:59 pm
Apricity says...

Ah, I like this idea. It'd get me back into the reviewing game again, I like the idea of reviewing frequently instead of reviewing daily though. Life and school inevitably gets in the way sometimes, so even when I really want to review. Other things take the top on my priority list. :/
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun