z

Young Writers Society

What are your halloween plans? Anyone dressing up?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:54 pm
View Likes
yakitsa says...

Indulge in a day of Harry Potter rereading and crying over the legend that was Jily. This is something I usually refrain from doing since I can't think straight once Jily is mentioned.
Life imitates art.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 pm
View Likes
Dreamwalker says...

I may or may not be hitting up a few uni sanctioned events as Barb from Stranger Things and it may or may not be the greatest ever.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:14 pm
View Likes
TriSARAHtops says...

There was talk amongst my friends and I about having a Halloween party but it's the middle of exams for them so if said party happens it'll probs just be a mid-November party. I think I'm actually working on Monday, and since I don't celebrate Halloween unless a party's involved, I'll most likely just be having a chilled out Monday night.
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:53 pm
View Likes
Audy says...

Halloween costume for parties tonight- check. Now to get some really, really strong hairgel...

UPDATE:
I love my city

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:10 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

My Halloween Plans are to watch some Halloween movies while handing out candy and maybe making a nice soup &/or making some caramel popcorn! :]
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

941 Reviews

Reviews: 941
Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:37 pm
View Likes
vampricone6783 says...

My Halloween plans are to go to an old Hollywood themed Monster museum and then go eat at a restaurant.

I am DEFINITELY, for SURE, dressing up. I’m not sure what I’m going to be yet. Maybe a clown. I’m getting my costume tomorrow.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:43 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I am planning my annual halloween party with friends. Unfortunately, the house we have the party at isnt a place where trick or treaters go, so no plans to give out candy. I'm also not one to dress up but I might be persuaded to do so this year XD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:17 am
Zyria says...

I'm planning to set up a Halloween tree with ornaments of villains from various franchises alongside more typical Halloween-themed ornaments like ghosts, pumpkins, witches, witches cats etc. I'm definitely dressing up as an OC of mine this year, and then I'mma have a spooky movie marathon.
Most likely I won't be trick-or-treating or handing out candy this year however :P
She who calls the stars to shine

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:01 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

fry from futurama costume

"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:34 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Not sure what my plans for the day of are, but I'm having a Halloween party with some friends on October 30th. :) I'm dressing up in what I'm calling a cozy witch costume and watching some Scooby Doo with them.

As for the actual day, maybe I'll watch some Wellington Paranormal with my parents and have some candy? If not that, I could always read or write some spooky stories~
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:53 pm
View Likes
luxeterna says...

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beeeeeeeee...cause!
Yep, dressing up as beetlejuice, probably going out in a group of four friends to trick or treat the night of, but that's about it C:
True love is the greatest thing in the world
except for a nice mlt
Wonderin' if your heart's still open
And if so I wanna know what time it shuts

Can't you tell that I'll write a song about nothing
To tell you that you're something else

.˳˳.⋅ઇ ଓ

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:29 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

@Mageheart - good choice on the scooby doo!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:06 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@lliyah, thanks! I watched the Witch's Ghost with a friend on Saturday and realized just how badly I needed to get some Scooby Doo in my life again.

(I'm also very much the friend who keeps showing people the Scooby Doo x Supernatural crossover episode that aired a few years ago—it did a great job paying homage to both shows!)

Ironically enough, one of my friends is actually dressing up as Shaggy for Halloween this year, and their costume looks as amazing as that sounds. :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:29 pm
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Work is having campus-wide trick-or-treating for our students (early afternoon) and families in the area (later afternoon), so I'll be at work passing out candy! I also have the last session of a writing course I'm teaching for Lifelong Learning that day, so I'll do that in the middle of my work day. In the evening I'll be binge-watching spoopy movies and passing out candy to neighborhood kids.

All dressed as Edna Fisher!

As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee