z

Young Writers Society

Any artists willing to make illustrations?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:51 pm
LeutnantSchweinehund says...

Hello, reader!

I'm in need of assistance. I published my first serious piece of literature yesterday, and it seems to have been rather well received so far! A member suggested that perhaps some illustrations would be a fitting addition to my work, and I couldn't help but agree.

It's called 'The Epic of James'. Here is a link:
The Epic of James - First Half

It isn't yet complete, but I do believe there's plenty of potential for some great illustrations. The Great War, while it wasn't described thoroughly, would be a perfect candidate.

Now, my epic was very cryptic and poetic, which means there's a lot of room for differing interpretations. If you want to do this, you're free to draw it in any way you like. In fact, I'm really curious to know all the different things people took from the story (so far).

Know that if you are interested, you're doing it for the fun and glory. I don't have any way of paying you. You could gain some fame if my work grows in popularity (which is unlikely anyway), and that's really about it.

TL;DR: If you're willing to do free art, I'd appreciate it. You'll be credited as per usual, and you might even get some cookies on top.

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci