z

Young Writers Society

Poetry Reimagined

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm
View Likes
Persistence says...

Hey everyone! So, a while ago, I came across this poem by @Wolfical, and I wrote a poem beneath it, as a comment. The poem I wrote retained the format of the original, while having different content that somehow related to it.

Here's what I mean: The Final Hunt

So, I thought I'd make a topic about it, where you guys could do the same with your favourite poems! I guess you could consider it a challenge: Take a poem that you really like, rewrite it by replicating its style and format to the best of your ability, and share it with us here! ^^

Of course, you may also publish it formally on YWS, in which case I would still ask that you would post it here as well, just to have all poems of the sort neatly arranged in one place.

Also, please post a link to the original poem, giving credit to the person whose style you're attempting to replicate.

You don't have to place the poems in spoilers, but for the sake of tidiness, please do put any comments you would have in a spoiler.

If you have any questions, or just want to discuss something relating to this topic, please visit the Discussion Thread: DT - Poetry Reimagined

Happy poeting!
Deep thoughts remind me of unfinished

something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor