Young Writers Society

The Map of YWS

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:16 pm
View Likes
Big Brother says...

Debuted on the July 2016 Review Day, @Mea has created a map of YWS:

Where would you like to live? Personally, I like that Welcome Mat Bay of the Forums continent. It's located in a temperate zone and I bet it has great beaches.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:00 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

I kind of already live in the Resources Peninsula, let's not kid ourselves.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:01 pm
Wolfi says...

The peninsula north of the Short Story Village looks lovely. It's only a short ferry ride to the Main City of Storybooks, so the commute wouldn't be awful.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Lavvie says...

I'm partial to that little Short Story village. It's not a long way to novels either and I'm sure I could hire a cheap ferry over to The Lounge in Chat.

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:57 pm
Audy says...

Definitely buying some real estate in the southernmost peninsula by the all literary mountains.

It's not too far from the Poetry Palace, its got mountain views, marshes, coast and a short ferry to that tropical people island for the summers & retirement. Not too bad a ferry to chat & its nightlife either.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:11 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

While the taiga may take some getting used to for most, the Storybook Isle is quite welcoming, and has yet to show inhabitants a dull moment!

With vast forays of pine forests and natural hot springs beneath the rivers, the ruralmost land of the isle presents a snapshot of nature that wants for nothing. While your view in the wiles of Storybook City may leave you desirous for more than endless parades of gallant warriors and magi, just a short three-hour hike into the north will give you a grand panorama of our gem most coveted: the Aurora Storyborealis.

While other locales in the land of YWS have much to offer, I think once you've arrived, you'll find yourself with a new home, nestled in the quiet north.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13