z

Young Writers Society

Pranks?

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:26 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

I love pranks. Anyone have any awesome pranks you managed to pull on friends or family (or strangers)? Maybe you've been pranked yourself? I think it would be fun to hear about! :mrgreen:
100% autistic

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:30 am
View Likes
steampowered says...

It's been a while since I played any pranks, but I remember a particularly good one I've pulled on a lot of people over the years. I even have it here on video if you want to see me in action. ;)
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:59 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

Back in 2010, inspired by the show Scrubs, a friend and I placed bullion cubes in the shower heads overnight in each communal bathroom of each male dorm.

While it was hilarious to hear the uproar the next morning from the guys who were particular about how they smelled (because who isn't?!) it was even funnier to smell chicken broth in all my classes from the guys who didn't re-shower.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:33 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

One of my favourites was super spontaneous. I was getting ready to water the garden when a friend came over and decided to help. We had a system where some of the water switches were fairly far away from things that needed water (we lived on a ranch). So he held the hose while I went to turn on the water. I got this bright idea to turn the water on, and then turn it off real quick. I had a very strong feeling that my friend would look down the hose to see what was up. That's when I switched it back on again.

When I came back he was soaked.
100% autistic

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:54 pm
PancakeandWaffle says...

Uh, yes.
I walk up to a stranger and do an awkward dance and then drop face-first on the ground.
Try it sometime.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:56 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

My pranks are usually small, and mostly just me lying to or tricking people. This one time, I was sitting down with family and eating dinner, and my mother was talking about how she was being harassed by a thrift store. She said that one of their trucks passed by our house and she ducked, nothing how silly and stupid that her being afraid was.

So I casually pointed out a window and said "the truck's right over there."

She fell for it. :P
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:24 pm
View Likes
Prokaryote says...

I once convinced people I was a human being.

You should've seen the look on their faces!

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:48 am
View Likes
Omni says...

My ex-girlfriend has pretty terrible memory, so when we first started dating, I pulled an elaborate prank for months of tricking my birthday. What was so funny about it was that I never told her my birthday directly. Anytime she heard my birthday it was in conversations with other people or in other indirect ways. She only found out my actual birthday about two weeks before (which she then doubted for awhile xD)
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:52 pm
AnarchyWolf says...

We once rickrolled everybody at our Duke of Edinburgh camp. We did it at midnight with speakers set up around the camp. It was pretty good.

-AnarchyWolf
Don't resist the water. Welcome it.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:41 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Every time people swear at me for rickrolling them, my day is utterly made.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

325 Reviews

Reviews: 325
Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:07 am
View Likes
tigeraye says...

Besides the old "switch the bags of cereal" trick, nothing comes to mind
dot

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:56 pm
View Likes
megsug says...

I'm a pretty gullible person. I like to think I believe the best in people, but whatever~

Last April Fool's day, my roommate pranked me four times. The funniest part was, every prank, I just assumed that was the end of it.

First, she left a note telling me she'd used my tooth brush (with April Fools written on the back). I didn't fall for that one.

Second, she replaced the creme of oreos with toothpaste (sacrilege!)

Third, she put a printed cockroach in my lamp, so that a giant shadow was put on my shade. I freaked out and was so loud demanding her to tell me if that was a prank or not because I was unable to look that I drew my suite mate into our room. I feel a little better because she fell for it too.

And finally, my roommate put plastic wrap in my shampoo and conditioner, so I nothing would come out of the bottle.

Needless to say, next year revenge will be served...
Test

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:44 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Just yesterday I pulled one on my mom. She was in her bathroom and I got an idea. I grabbed Dad's belt off the door (it was hanging there on the back cause obviously he wasn't wearing it), and began to sneak ip on mom. Dad saw it and joined in by saying "Get that thing out of this house!" Mom then answered with "If it's a snake GET IT OUT!" (I am known for catching snakes and she always thinks I have one) I then threw the belt (aka the snake) into the bathroom which resulted in a scream from Mom. I was on the floor laughing so hard.

She has threatened to hurt me if I do that again. XD
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley