z

Young Writers Society

What kind of book you like to read?

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:31 pm
prithamrittika says...

I like to read adventure, romantic, horror type of story books. What's about you?

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:55 am
View Likes
Carlito says...

YA is my absolute favorite - especially contemporary and contemporary romance. I tend to like darker or grittier books. I like books that tackle an issue without coming right out and saying it's tackling an issue. I like sports books (even though I'm super non-athletic). I like books with characters that are in the military. I like books with LGBT characters. I like super real, super authentic books. I like books that make me learn something new or see something in a new way or make me think. I like books that have super unexpected twists and turns that blow my mind. I like books that will rip my heart into a million pieces.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

325 Reviews

Reviews: 325
Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:39 pm
View Likes
tigeraye says...

Don't really have a specifically favorite genre. as long as the plot and characters are interesting then I'm happy.
dot

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:29 am
EmmVeePi says...

Fantasy and Mythology are always big winners, biographies and history books as well, hi-fi, and period pieces(a la Dickens).

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:39 am
DivergentDemigod says...

I love to read books with supernatural elements like vampires and werewolf's. I love to read sci- fics too
LIVE YOUNG! LIVE FREE!
Don't be someone who searches, finds and runs away.

Spoiler! :
You have to get lost before you find yourself.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.