z

Young Writers Society

What is your writing Dream?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:19 am
EmmVeePi says...

I was just curious what everyone's writing dream is? Or what do you hope to accomplish by writing? What do you hope to get out of writing?

44 Reviews

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:22 am
EmmVeePi says...

I'll start: When I was younger I admit that I had these grand dreams of being a bestselling author and the whole world reading what I wrote and yes even getting rich.

As time has passed my goals have altered. Not only to I not think myself capable of commercial success but I truly no longer even desire it. I write primarily now as an escape and an outlet. I also hope to impact peoples lives but desire no compensation in return.

How about you?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:46 am
View Likes
Zolen says...

Making enough drawing and writing to own a house without having to rely on some job I hate to live. Then if I somehow get rich or something, creating a system to find everyday people who go out of their way with meager funds to house and feed people. Then donating money to those people who actually help on that level, rather then dumping money into a charity that waste all of its money on publicity.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:46 pm
View Likes
steampowered says...

I want to write something that people will read... although I don't mind how many. :P
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

44 Reviews

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:05 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

lol, to finish my series XD
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:25 pm
View Likes
KaiTheGreater says...

To make the world a little more beautiful. Currently I'm writing a series of poems to encourage a friend of mine who's going through a rough time- someday I hope to bring smiles to strangers just when they need it.
Formerly DragonLily and RoseAndThorn

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:47 pm
View Likes
BellaRoma says...

To finish my novel, Imaginary Friends, and have it recognised by even a small fanbase.
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:59 am
View Likes
WritingWolf says...

My biggest goal in life is simply to do what I love for as long as I can. Right now writing is what I love, and I have a feeling it always will be.
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:04 am
View Likes
khankhang says...

I dream to be like the great authors whose works of literature I have read. Don't want success though. If it needs to be, I wouldn't mind living under a rock; but I must have books and pencils and paper!

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil