z

Young Writers Society

Help me out?

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:04 pm
View Likes
MooMoo says...

Hey all! So I'm returning after a LOOOOOOOONG break. That being said, I finally finished and published my book! Here's where you come in. I'm having serious trouble getting it off the ground and think reviews would help. I'm also trying to decide if a sequel would be appropriate.
If you have the funds, it would mean a LOT to hear some reviews, and advice on sequels. Thanks!

https://www.createspace.com/4504487 use code FW369BT2 for 25% off.
Also available for 15$ in Kindle version http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019PBERLC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

I apologize if this was inappropriate! I didn't know where else to post. And I am starting a new project so I'll be around for other stuff. :)

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 am
Rook says...

Congrats! Publishing a book is exciting! Unfortunately I'm broke, but I congratulate you on your publishing and hope it goes well for you c:
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:14 am
TimmyJake says...

Heyyy, it's always amazing to hear of a writer like us finally finishing and publishing their books! Such a long journey... and it'd be awesome if you could share more of it with us c:

Also, you should tell us about your book! - what genre it is, the synopsis and just some fun details to get is intrigued with your novel. :)
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:55 pm
ScarlettFire says...

@MooMoo it's also a get idea to advertise on your profile wall! I've been doing that and it seems like a lot more people see the announcement there. XD

I'm broke at the moment, but I'll be sure to take a look when I have some money! Sequels would be best if you feel the story isn't finished in the one book. Definitely taking a look soon!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:53 am
MooMoo says...

Hey all! Thank you SO much for your kind responses. I'm SO happy that you guys are so receptive. I totally understand the money situation. If it were up to me I'd price it at 10 bucks but Amazon isn't so kind... :(

Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:58 am
MooMoo says...

TimmyJake wrote:Heyyy, it's always amazing to hear of a writer like us finally finishing and publishing their books! Such a long journey... and it'd be awesome if you could share more of it with us c:

Also, you should tell us about your book! - what genre it is, the synopsis and just some fun details to get is intrigued with your novel. :)

Glad you asked these awesome questions. Genre wise it's a coming of age Fantasy. Style wise I was aiming for a Lord of The Rings, Infernal Devices voice to it. Here's the synopsis:

Princess Lilly is breaking down. Nothing in her life is in her control. Until one night when she flees the castle, followed by her companion.
Lilly falls into the hands of bandits. Notorious in the kingdom for violence and unrest, she doesn't expect to fall in love with one.

Colton is handsome, loving, and best of all, free. He shows Lilly how to truly live and that there is life outside of the castle. But the turmoil in his life is getting worse and worse.

The self made bandit king wants Lilly to use as leverage against her father. Only the fallen leader of Colton's band can rally the other bandits but she is haunted by her past with the bandit king.

Can two girls merge two worlds?

Fun facts? I've been working on this beast 9+ years... Which a part of my problem with doing a sequel or not. I'm kinda burned out on these characters.... Not sure if I need to "rediscover" them or just move on. Hopefully some of you will be able to read it and give me some insight. I have a handful of characters that made small appearances that I could do something with...but what?

Anyway. Thanks for the interest!

Mon May 02, 2016 4:08 am
View Likes
MooMoo says...

Not sure if anyone is still following this or me BUT I'll post just in case.
I republished! This time my book is $7.90 on Lulu.com!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/joanna-malcom/ ... 74076.html

Hope this helps!

Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm
MooMoo says...

*bump*

You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla