z

Young Writers Society

Help me come up with a review goal

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 am
Rin321 says...

Hey! I am trying to set a goal for myself for every month on here. I really want to rack up my reviews and help people more on here! I really love this site and it is a big part of my life, and I want to make sure that I do not lose track on what this site is really all about. I really need to come up with a review goal for each month-and I need your help! There are some days where I can easily review 7 different works, then other days where I really don't have the time! I really want to pace my self and give back to this site because it is vey important to me. Thank you to all who might and or will help me! I owe me striving more on this site to YOU.

Love you my fellow writers <3

Fell free to comment whatever number of reviews you think I should make on a monthly basis below! :elephant:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:19 am
Kale says...

Moved this to The Lounge where it will probably get more attention.

In my opinion though, how many works you should review depends entirely on how many works you are able to review. Pushing yourself too hard can backfire and lead to burnout, so I'd recommend looking at how many reviews you've done in past months per month and basing your goals on an average of these.

Based on your reviewing history, I'd recommend starting with a goal of at least 10 reviews a month. You can always raise the goal a bit more after each month you successfully meet your reviewing goal until you find a nice balance.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:22 am
felistia says...

I'd say about ten. It's a good number to start with. :D

"It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks."
— Tuckster