z

Young Writers Society

The YWS 2015 Most Award Winners!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:26 pm
View Likes
Big Brother says...

The votes have been counted and here are the people's choices for the YWS Most Awards 2015!

Most Likely to be a Janitor

Apparently Bolt has some competition this year and we have three janitors in the making! Get scrubbing the decks guys... @veeren, @Gringoamericano, @Bloo

YWS Clown

Our clown is @Hattable but since this is the third award I've announced in his name today I think the joke's on all of you. He's going to melt down his plaque (now when I say plaque, I mean it metaphysically of course) and buy himself a red nose.

YWS Spy (or the Most Silent Member)

Well now we know who to keep an eye on around here and they've infiltrated our staff so we'll have to be extra careful! @Audy, @Nate and @Auxiira

Most Spirited

Who has more spirit than a @SpiritedWolfe - no one thats who!

Most Chatty

I've been told there are some people you just can't shut up. What do you think @TheSilverFox ?

Most Likely to End Up on a Deserted Island

Maybe a life-boat would have been more useful than that red nose @Hattable

Most Likely to Get Killed by an Angry Mob of Writers

Well that's not very nice is it @ScarlettFire but I'm sure they're just desperate for the next installment. What, you haven't written it yet? Oh dear...

Most Likely to be Elected President

He's already our founder and revered boss so why not the president one day as well? We'll support you @Nate !

Most Likely to Invent a Time Machine

Let's put that intellect of yours to use, I want to eat yesterday's cake again right now! @TheIllusiveIntellect

Most Likely to be Hit by a Bus

I'm honestly not sure what to say about this one. It's downright mean but I'm sure they're just suggesting that you like to go outside a lot and maybe have your head in the clouds just a little bit @Yams

Most Likely to be Published

Yeah, keep bragging. First you get to be the best writer and now the most likely to be published? It's not like those two go together or anything... @Lareine

Most Likely Rita Skeeter (or Most Omnipresent Journalist)

Sorry! I heard she wasn't so nice but I'm sure you'll be the friendlier and less dead version of her! @BlueAfrica

Most likely to be Gossip Girl

So what's going on around the site at the moment girls? I want to know everything and I hear you're the people to ask! @StellaThomas, @Sunshine1113

Most Gullible

The prize for most amazing person in the world goes to @Pretzelstick ! That's right, it's totally what this prize means...

Most Blamed

I'm sure she's very insulted and next you'll be blaming her for writing the really lame tag lines in this post as well. Yeah. Like she'd do anything to any of you ever. So. Not. True. @Rydia

Most like a Pink Flamingo

Pigs, flamingos? What's the different? @Snoink

Most likely to be the next Bill Gates

Can I have all of your money? @heather

Most likely to be the next JK Rowling

There might be a few more werewolves in these volumes but I'm sure @AdrianMoon will do us proud!

Most likely to take over the world

Well if he's the president of course the next step is to shoot for the world and he shouldn't stop there. The universe is a big place afterall and someone has to rule it! @Nate

Most like a Monkey

Have none of you seen Planet of the Apes? That is our future. Who put this man in charge?! @Nate

Most Likely to be Santa in Disguise

Hah! Now you're attacking me as well? Oh, wait... Santa's a good thing? Well we'll see about that! @Big Brother

Most Hungry

Guys, go get some food. Reading this isn't going to fill your bellies. @Sunshine1113, @Blues

Most likely to already have a different username then the one you want to tag them with

I should probably look this one up to make sure it hasn't changed since starting this post but I can't be bothered. I'm sure you're using to missing tags all the time anyway! @Caesar

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:30 pm
Big Brother says...

A few broken tags in the original: @Gringoamericano, @Lareine, @Yams.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:48 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Most Likely to Get Killed by an Angry Mob of Writers

Well that's not very nice is it @ScarlettFire but I'm sure they're just desperate for the next installment. What, you haven't written it yet? Oh dear...

Gee. Thanks guys. I feel SO loved. :P
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:46 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Most Gullible

The prize for most amazing person in the world goes to @Pretzelstick ! That's right, it's totally what this prize means...

Let's just keep on pretending...
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale