z

Young Writers Society

Anyone ever read the Tigers Curse Series??

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:20 am
EverStorm says...

Okay so in the series as you know there is a really awkward love triangle between Ren Kelsey and Kishan. Most girls love Ren and I did too for a long time. But after reading the series a third time I began liking Kishan more and most people hate me for saying it. But here's why. In the third book Tigers Voyage, Kelsey and Ren break up and Kishan and Kelsey start dating. All the while Ren is trying to get her back. Most people think it's cute but for me it makes me upset.

Ren is sweet and nice. He's also very very frightening. He is constantly pushing Kelsey, throwing her, and forcing her to kiss him. He can pick her up without even trying. And she can't do anything. He is either pleading for her to love him or screaming in her face. If you look up symptoms of a dysfunctional relationship, you'll notice that their relationship meets several of the criteria. I might just be scarred or really paranoid but if I was in Kelsey's place, I would have major break downs from Ren. Kishan was always gentle. He may have stolen some kisses and teased her a bit and pushed some boundaries. That's going to happen in every relationship. He never forced her to do anything though. His voice was soft and forgiving. I don't know... It seems to me that Kelsey would be way better off and way safer with Kishan. And that's why I love Kishan. He's not frightening and he's always always thinking of Kelsey more.

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller