z

Young Writers Society

What kind of dog breed do you think she is?

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:46 pm
queenofscience says...

She's a mixed breed ( was a stray when we found her). Is very sweet, loved to hunt and "point" when she sees somthing that she wants to pursue. She has white socks on her paws.

( sense I cant upload a pic) she is short haired, medium-small size, has white socks on her paws, fawn colored ( a bit darker fawn colored), white underside, 25 pounds, has that "typical dog face", button ears. Brown eyes. She is a mixed breed. What kind of dog do you think she is?
Last edited by queenofscience on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:49 pm
Amnesia says...

I dont see how any of your threads do anything but take up space

You can google this to find her breed, figure it out on your own
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:52 pm
Vervain says...

There are also places like DogForum that have sections of the site dedicated to figuring out breeds of dogs, which might be a little more helpful. It's a free sign-up, just like YWS.
stay off the faerie paths

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh