346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:52 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Username:Pretzelstick
Name/Alias:Pretzel, Pretz,
Interests: Reading all types of books, having a quality playlist, being online, talking to people and friends
Color Preferences: Aruba green, any shade of green actually would be satisfactory.
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?:usually I just kinda lurk the People's tab most of the time, or I am writing Squills article or coding them.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Once Upon a Time (OUaT)-huge fan, Wildest Dreams by T. Swift-can't stop listening to that song, anything by T.Swift really.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Fangirl so hard over Glass of Thrones Series by Sarah Maas. Fav storylines and characters ever.
Preferred Type of Gift:Poem, like a deep poem
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: I'm not into Star Wars, I'm not into most "popular things" that other people enjoy. I have a very eccentric taste. I hate spam on my wall. I really don't like it at all.
Other: just be warned that I am usually very picky Imma also a perfectionist in some aspects of life. Also I truly believe that lions are my spirit animals. Like I am Leoana the Lion for real.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:05 pm
View Likes
burninhell says...

Username: Burninhell

Name/Alias: Any variation of my username works :)

Interests: Reading, writing, watching tv series, watching films, attempting to art, music

Color preferances: I like black, and grey, and colours. I like pretty much every colour to be honest

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Emmm... I don't know, reading other peoples work and then stalking everything they ever wrote.... Unless that sounds creepy, in which case I just read the normal amount of things people have written xD

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Okay. So I'll do music first. I like anything by Five Finger Death Punch, The Amity Affliction, Beartooth, Slipknot. I also like less angry stuff like Jack Savoretti, Noah Gundersen, Matthew Mayfield. And some inbetween angry and chilled like Linkin Park, PVRIS, Foo Fighters, Rise Against. I'm going to stop this list now before I carry on forever and ever.
And shows. GAME OF THRONES. *cough* totally only a minor fandom *cough*. I also like Once Upon A Time. Elementary. I'm only mid way through the walking dead but so far it's awesome! The secret circle, Big Bang Theory, Friends, Merlin. Revolution, Arrow, Suburgatory... I watch a lot to be honest xD

Favorite Books/Fandoms: My absolute biggest book fandom ever is Throne of Glass. If you haven't read it, you should, it's friggin beautiful. Also the Mortal Instruments, The Red Queen. I'm going to try and cut this list a little shorter than the others otherwise I'm going to go on and on, sorry xD

Preferred Type of Gift: Anything, anything at all. As long as you had fun with it I'm sure I'm going to love it too :)

What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Something you didn't want to do in the first place. Anything as long as you had fun with it then it will be perfect :)

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Username: Reneia
Name/Alias: Reneia, Ren, Zhi, Zhia
Interests: Drawing, Writing, Star Wars, um. OH AND ACTING IM AN ACTRESS :D
Color Preferences: Green, Black, Red, Burnt Orange, Turquoise, colors that are pleasant to the eye together
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Ah, forums, people's walls, notifications? XD
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Artists: Marina and the Diamonds, Bat for Lashes, Songs: N/A, Shows: Oh lord, this may be long. Doctor Who, Sherlock, anything STAR WARS, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural to an extent, uh, Star wars, Oh look, I list my fandoms down here, see. >_>
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Books: Harry Potter, The Claidi Journals, Ranger's Apprentice omg, Percy Jackson.. My mind just went completely blank XP
Fandoms, I'll just list this: Star wars, Harry Potter, BBC anything really, Star Wars, Books in general, OUaT, Supernatural to an extent, Star Wars...
Preferred Type of Gift: I don't have a preferred gifts, just make something that makes you happy, and I'll like it!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Uh... Ugly Christmas sweaters? Something that doesn't vaguely involve Star Wars? XD (Kidding, it doesn't have to be Star Wars, I'd probably actually appreciate it if you did a BBC thing, DW or Sherlock, with really vague (to everyone else) but rather obvious (to SW fans) SW references. That would be... completely freaking awesome.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:02 am
View Likes
FallWolf says...

Username: FallWolf
Name/Alias: Just call me WhimsicalGirl
Interests: Reading, writing, drawing (pastels and pencil, only a little paint) and anything beautiful. I also tried to learn violin, because I love music, but I have no musical talent =P
Color Preferences: I like fall colors, but my fav colors are blue and silver (or grey, but never green or purple with blue!) green, purple and white or silver or grey.
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Ummm, all over the place really. I have my own Storybook and just entered another one, so I spend at least a third of my time there... I catch up with what my followers are writing, and I like perusing the short stories.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Artists: probably Louie Armstrong, Piano Guys, and Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Songs: Titanium by someone... Never Alone by Barlow Girl, and a lot of other Christian songs! Shows: Once, MLPfim, Lie To Me, DW,and I also sometimes enjoy Gravity Falls. Going to try out Kim Possible soon too =). My fav movie hands down is God's Not Dead!
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Oh dear, I don't think you want my whole fav books list... =P but I've narrowed it down a bit: The Bible (the must have how to manuel), Fairest and Ella Enchanted by G.C. Levine, Dragonrider by Caroline Funke, Rangers Apprentice and its companion; Brotherband, Artimes Fowl, and finally Alex Rider. Oh, and I love Side Kicked and Minion by John David Anderson as well.
Preferred Type of Gift: Gif set, graphic, writing, etc. Anything really =) If you're good at graphic, awesome! I love graphic! If you're good at writing, awesome! I also like writing =) If you're good at Gifs, awesome! I like Gifs too XD
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Please no swearing in my gift please! I also do not enjoy the color pink in some shades, but I'm okay with it =P
Other: I love animals and fantasy =)

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:50 am
ChocolateCello says...

Username:ChocolateCello
Name/Alias:Cello I guess?
Interests:Music of all sorts (Except country), writing, drawing sometimes, acting, composing
Color Preferences: Grey is nice. Silver too. Um... green, yellow, dusty pink
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?:Private chat (reviewing on a good day)
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Beatles, doctor who, sherlock, supernatural, Gotham, Ummmmmmmmmm
Favorite Books/Fandoms:Supernatural, sherlock, doctor who, gotham (does that show have a fandom?) Hunger games, Pjo sort of I guess and a bit of harry potter but nah Is Dungeons and Dragons a fandom?
Preferred Type of Gift: Anything as long as it's creative (writing, gifs, graphics, whatever)
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Not an anime fan I guess... Umm not so much an animal fan (Don't get me wrong, I love animals, I just don't like animal themed things.- unless it's cats of course)
Other: Pride stuff is cool I guess and uhhh I like typewriter font
"I don't know what to put as my signature."
Cello, Chocolate. Cello's Internal Narration. Young Writers Society: Edit Signature, 2016.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:26 am
jumpingsheep says...

Username: jumping sheep
Name/Alias: any variation of my username
Interests: playing music (jazz piano and flute!), writing, listening to music, running track
Color Preferences: electric green and sky blue are my favorites!
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Probably in the storybook section
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Fall Out Boy, Sigur Ros (a really sweet Icelandic band!), anything Star Wars, I like listening to film scores
Favorite Books/Fandoms: I'm just going to start listing my fandoms here:
Doctor Who, Star Wars, Welcome to Nightvale, Gravity Falls, How to Train Your Dragon, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Les Mis
Books:
Ender's Game, Legend, The Fifth Wave
Preferred Type of Gift: I'm literally happy with anything!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: I'll be basically thrilled with anything so go wild
Other: Thank you!
hello there

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:35 pm
Rin321 says...

When is Secret santa drawings going to be? ( I want to pre plan and make sure that I have enough time do make a great gift! :D )
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:32 pm
Iggy says...

Like the main post says, I will be dishing out names after the 15th. Please read the main post if you have not already. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:44 am
Mea says...

Username: Meandbooks

Name/Alias: Mea, Books, whatever.

Interests: Writing (duh), reading, editing, playing piano and viola, Minecraft, and singing.

Color Preferences: Um...I like purple and blue. Any shades.

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?:
Probably browsing the People tab.

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.:
Artists...I really don't like most popular music, but I love instrumental piano or orchestral music. My favorite group would be the Piano Guys - they're an amazing piano and cello duo that do a mix of modern and classical stuff. Lindsey Stirling's pretty cool too. Anything instrumental is nice, except jazz.

Shows - see below.

Favorite Books/Fandoms:
Harry Potter, Doctor Who, LOTR, Sherlock, anything by Brandon Sanderson, Merlin (but plz no spoilers I haven't finished it yet), Ender's Game, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and a bunch more.

Preferred Type of Gift:
Whatever you want to send me is great!

What Do You NOT Want to Get?: I'm not really into shipping, but anything other than that is free game!

Other: Thank you!
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:01 am
sabrinaz547 says...

Username: sabrinaz547
Name/Alias: Sab
Interests: Singing, Writing, Reading, Films, Music, Acting
Color Preferences: I loveeee the colors silver, emerald green, and black. They're all equally my favorite color!
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: The home page! I like to explore all the stories that are there and then pick new ones as I go along.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Yikes, this one is going to be long. Artists: I love One Direction, Zayn Malik, Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera, My Chemical Romance, Drake, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Little Mix, The Weeknd, Tori Kelly, Melanie Martinez, ACDC, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, ect. Too many songs to count! Shows: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Skins, My Mad Fat Diary, American Horror Story, Scream Queens, Scream ect.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: I am a MASSIVE Harry Potter fan. And by massive, I mean it; those books are my entire life. I'm also largely vested in the Marvel fandom. Most of my fandoms are things I listed above.
Preferred Type of Gift: (Gif set, graphic, writing, etc.) I would love something graphic or a written piece!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: (As in, disliked fandoms/ships, colors you don't like, etc. Please do not put "I don't want a crappy gift" or anything like that. Be nice or Santa will give you coal.) Well I'm in the One Direction fandom but I don't ship larry so none of that anddddd nothing having to do with country music or taylor swift.
Other: I'm a sailor so use as many curse words as you want in my gift. Dramione one is my otp so if you wanna include that somehow I'd be the happiest girl EVER.
I'm so excited to do this!
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." - Albus Dumbledore

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:33 pm
Rin321 says...

Thanks @Iggy !

I have read the post a time or two, but I probably just missed it! Sorry! :)
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:38 pm
Lefty says...

Username: Leftywriter
Name/Alias: Kira
Interests: Writing, reading, drawing, playing guitar, archery, movie making, acting, cooking/baking, and animals (cats are amazing. Foxes are cool, too.)
Color Preferences: Purple, blue and green.
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Storybooking and the forums.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Hunter Hayes for Artist. Favorite TV Shows would be Leverage, Nikita and Life Unexpected. Friends is the best sitcom!
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Legend trilogy by Marie Lu, The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Preferred Type of Gift: Gifs or graphics of some kind are nice. But I'd be happy with anything really!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Preferably nothing anime or dr. who. I've just never gotten into those fandoms.
Other: I love music and quotes from my favorite artist and books!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

933 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:58 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Five more days! Do the thing or miss out!
- Lewis Carroll

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:46 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Username: SpiritedWolfe
Name/Alias: Wolf, Wolfe, Spirited, Spirit (Not Wolfie though :3 That's @Wolfie36 ~)

Interests: Givens: Reading and Writing :3
Extra: Piano and Violin, Programming (I'm new, but it's entertaining), Archery, Running, Maths and Sciences (excluding Biology. >.> )

Color Preferences: All colors are wonderful, but my favorites are any neon colors, aqua blue or lime green.

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Storybooks/Literary Works

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Panic! At the Disco! ^^ My favorite band ever. Their first album is fantastic. (I eagerly await their newest one.) Lindsey Stirling is also amazing. I don't watch much TV though.

Favorite Books/Fandoms: The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy is fantastic, it's definitely one of my favorites. Harry Potter is also a given :3 There are so, so many others. Including, but not limited to, the Raven Cycle, Lunar Chronicles, and Maze Runner trilogy (most dystopian, actually xD).

Preferred Type of Gift: I honestly have no preference! Whatever you make/find, I'll be happy with ^^

What Do You NOT Want to Get?: No Twilight stuff please xD Or cheesy love stories.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

933 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:51 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

TWO MORE DAYS.
- Lewis Carroll

Plus, we offer technical support for your convenience.
— nasstands (likely a spambot, but a polite one, eh?)