z

Young Writers Society

YWS Nov. 14, 2015 Radio Show Aftermath

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:54 pm
Nate says...

On November 14, 2015, the Young Writers Society held a radio show celebrating 11 years of YWS! It was the first in nearly two years, and we had a total of 30 callers over the hour. You can listen to it here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yws/2015/1 ... h-birthday

According to Blog Talk Radio, there were 54 listeners, but I don't think that's accurate as we had at least 56 people in the chat room at one point! That's by far the most people in chat for any of the radio shows, and the most ever in chat at one time.

As an aside, I think I may start searching for an alternative to BTR if we do this again. I had definite audio problems on my end with some calls barely audible over a lot of background noise, and there seems to have been a second or two delay between someone saying something and me hearing it (and vice versa).

But that aside, this was one of my favorite radio shows to have done. I had a lot of fun, and I hope everyone else had fun listening to it. A HUGE thank you to all the callers who make this show incredible, including Bolt's singing!

Normally during the show, I play a bunch of songs. Didn't have to do that this time really, but here's the list of what was played and what I was going to play:

Played
Dreams by Thomas Comas
Possibilities by Jasmine Jordan

Not played
Steady by Steady Hussle
Madly, Deeply by Melanie Ungar
Ordinary by Bryan Dunn

Hope you enjoyed it!

Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala