Young Writers Society

Biggest Fear?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:45 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Losing control. This one terrifies me to the core of my soul. :x
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:29 am
Snoink says...

@Iggy went into my brain and took out my fears.

Well... except for my fear of ladders. Ladders are evil.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Reviews: 4
Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:01 am
Warnah says...

My biggest fear is getting stabbed or shot in the stomach honestly. It's graphic, but there's so much going on in there organ wise I just can't imagine the though of something puncturing so much of it. I'm pretty sure this fear comes from a scene in jaws where the shark hunter is bit in the stomach and spits up blood, which I saw when I was in middle school lol

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:54 pm
LittleFox says...

I'd say I'm pretty much fearless. I catch wild spiders and snakes for pure fun and I love heights and such, but if someone is about to puke I get really freaked out. Like I might cry if someone throws up near me xD
"What's 'taters, Precious?"

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:23 pm
SkyeWalker says...

I'm pretty fearless when normal things are involved. But the not normal things are the things that scare me. Like, for example: My worst fear is being transported back into my past self right before a play/show with my current self. I'll know some of the future, but I WONT KNOW ANY OF MY LINES. AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. I seriously have dreams about it sometimes and mini panic attacks before I go to sleep. *shudder*
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown