z

Young Writers Society

Are you a leo?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:04 pm
radha says...

What is so special about you that differs you from a crowd of people? What kind of interests do you have? Any special talent? What's your personality like?

I'll write mine after a few posts.....

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:41 pm
Iggy says...

I'm a Leo!

I've no idea what makes me so special. I've got friends that regularly share things about the signs being like so and so and I'm just like.. "I'm a Leo and I don't do that." o_O
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 pm
Swordfish says...

Aries!

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:44 pm
deleted5 says...

I'm a leo but I don't really think this star sign stuff actually means anything
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:19 pm
deleted21 says...

Well, astrology, huh? O.O

I don't know anything much about Leo or about any other star sign, except for mine xD I'm somehow obsessed with myself (which is not a good thing, not at all)

I've read a book few days back though but I forgot o.o Nire got a very bad memory.

Duh, oh, and to clarify, I'm not. A. Leo. :D

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:13 pm
Virgil says...

Capricorn!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:17 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I'm a Leo, and the lion symbol really represents me. I sometimes feel like I could turn into one ;) Yeah, Leo are just awesome! As you see, I am very obessesed with my zodiac sign *points at avvie*
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:30 pm
radha says...

I've read a lot about the Leo sign. Nearly most major cultures have some sort of astronomy. And what I've found is quite amusing!

Everything I've read about the Leo sign fits nearly exactly into my life. Personality, behavior, career and what not. Surprisingly i have a good judgement of intuition. When i look at someone i can tell if he belongs to leo, or any other sign. And its 99% correct. Sometimes people think i'm a genius. Of course, i'm not so, but still. I thinks its amazing.

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:28 pm
steampowered says...

That's very interesting. However, at my summer camp one of the leaders read out a long personality profile that sounded very tailored to me as an individual, yet everyone put their hands up when he asked "does this sound like you?" We also grouped up by star sign and tried to find commonalities but never found any. Summer camp can be a fascinating place. :)

Astrology is a fascinating subject, but I'm more interested in the psychology behind it since it seems strange that completely unrelated people could be influenced in some way by their date of birth (and in fact, the signs of the zodiac have changed a little since then)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zp4fvcw for more information on this (sorry to upset those of you who feel very in tune with their star signs, I just thought it might be of interest)

However, the fact my horoscope always seems to be very relevant to my life is a little odd. I always read EVERY horoscope, but the only one that is ever relevant is my own star sign's (Gemini) Maybe it's just psychology, like I said, but it's uncanny how well these horoscopes seem to predict my life.

I guess I'm kinda impatient, like Geminis supposedly have a tendency to be. But I don't personally believe that your star sign says any more about who you are as a person than your blood group (as believed by Japanese culture) It's still really interesting though, and I'm intrigued to find out what other responses you get. :)
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet