I alternate
24%

Total votes : 17

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:42 am
Iggy says...

... I'd love to insert some sort of statistics about how many of those topics came from posting works (when works used to be in the forums), how many are storybooks, how many are game topics, how many are me talking nonsense... @Nate should totally pop in with some statistics.

BUT GUYS. Nearly eleven years this place has been around and we've made it to 90,000 topics! That is like super crazy and wonderful and just proof that every day, we grow and grow, be it member-size or post-size or even topic-size!

It seems like such a small thing, so silly to celebrate, but you know what? I've been keeping an eye on this, and when I just looked a bit ago and saw how close we were, I just wanted us there already. This is seriously awesome. Soon we'll be in the hundred thousands, and maybe then I'll put together some sort of million-point reward for finding specific topic IDs... we'll see ;)

SO YAY. Congrats, everyone!

Almost forgot to ask you guys: I've been on many sites and it varies. Some use "topics", some use "threads" -- which do you guys use? You'll often see me switch between them; in fact, it was originally "90,000 Threads" because it felt right, but I figured I would get the "90,000 wat" so.. yeah lol VOTE.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney