z

Young Writers Society

The Last Man Standing: Round II

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat May 14, 2016 12:40 am
View Likes
Evander says...

@AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts.

We can do it!

Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

324 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2016 11:52 pm
Evander says...

@Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @Tortwag.

Time to get those chapters in! This is the 45th week and we're in it to win it. :P
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

324 Reviews

Sat May 28, 2016 10:15 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

@AdrianMoon, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts.

Week 46! I'm sorry I didn't get this in on Friday, I was out of town.

German rat enthusiast.

324 Reviews

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:23 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

@Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour.

You guys can do this!

German rat enthusiast.

The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree