OliveDreams says...

TIME IS UP.

Surviving Warriors - 8

Fallen Warriors - 1

Rogues - 14

Deceased - 28

RIP - @AstralHunter :(

Awards

The Cyan Crystal - for making it through week XXXIV.
@AdrianMoon @Buggiedude2340 @EnderFlash @Falconer @Meandbooks @Pompadour @QueenOfHearts @Tortwag

Outstanding Opening Line Award

Verona paused outside the door to Nyra’s quarters, hand raised, but hesitating to knock on the light, plain wood door.
- Meandbooks

’I Love That Line’ Award

Evian could feel himself drowning in it, as the bleariness inundated his senses.
- Pompadour

I mean, just dying by one simple shot would be kinda disappointing.
- AdrianMoon

He studies me carefully as he drains his glass of wine before saying, "So, my rebellious wife-to-be, what were you doing outside tonight?”
- QueenOfHearts

Delightful Description

His giant, twin-headed rock hammer suddenly appeared in his hand and he swung it over his shoulder, shattering the light around him as he did.
- Tortwag

This is insane! KEEP GOING!

Week XXXV Commences!
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:09 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

@AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @EnderFlash, @Falconer, @Meandbooks, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ThePhoenix, @Tortwag, @Tuesday.

...so, it's Friday again.

phpBB [media]

Enjoy the song. :P
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:42 pm
View Likes
OliveDreams says...

TIME IS UP.

Surviving Warriors - 8

Fallen Warriors - 0

Rogues - 14

Deceased - 28

Awards

The Black Shell - for making it through week XXXV.
@AdrianMoon @Buggiedude2340 @EnderFlash @Falconer @Meandbooks @Pompadour @QueenOfHearts @Tortwag

Common sense got the better of me, even though I hated it.
- AdrianMoon

’I Love That Line’ Award

He said it with no more worry than one might have over whether to push a sleeping cat off of a chair or not.
- EnderFlash

They crowd into the aisle, sharing pictures on their phones, and elbows fly every which way.
- Buggiedude2340

They seemed so few in number outside, in the vacancy of the wide streets, when the sky was their only umbrella against the world.
- Pompadour

Delightful Description

[Kamikaz rose up and knelt in front of Mettrick, a joyful smile spread from one cheek to another.
- Tortwag

Week XXXVI Commences!
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

324 Reviews

Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:59 pm
Evander says...

@AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @EnderFlash, @Falconer, @Meandbooks, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ThePhoenix, @Tortwag, @Tuesday.

It's Friday again!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

347 Reviews

Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:07 pm
View Likes
OliveDreams says...

TIME IS UP.

Surviving Warriors - 6

Fallen Warriors - 2

Rogues - 14

Deceased - 30

RIP - @EnderFlash @Meandbooks :(

Awards

The Grey Shadow - for making it through week XXXVI.
@AdrianMoon @Buggiedude2340 @Falconer @Pompadour @QueenOfHearts @Tortwag

The school lunch rush, full of obnoxious, inexperienced drivers desperate for something other than rubbery cafeteria pizza, hits Rick with its full force.
- Buggiedude2340

’I Love That Line’ Award

I wanted my death to be spectacular and not just a faulty error in a book.
- AdrianMoon

As he waits for the traffic to crawl forward, Rick even spots, with some distaste, a woman dressed in gaudy leopard spots.
- Buggiedude2340

They seemed so few in number outside, in the vacancy of the wide streets, when the sky was their only umbrella against the world.
- Pompadour

Delightful Description

He looked up, squinting into the darkness; it reminded him of inkwash, of the ink-crusted quills that had littered his father's study.
- Pompadour

Week XXXVII Commences!

A round of applause for Meandbooks and EnderFlash! You have done so so well and should be proud.

324 Reviews

Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:43 pm
Evander says...

@AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ThePhoenix, @Tortwag, @Tuesday.

It's Friday~

German rat enthusiast.

347 Reviews

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:03 pm
View Likes
OliveDreams says...

TIME IS UP.

Surviving Warriors - 6

Fallen Warriors - 0

Rogues - 14

Deceased - 30

Awards

The Silver Drop - for making it through week XXXVII.
@AdrianMoon @Buggiedude2340 @Falconer @Pompadour @QueenOfHearts @Tortwag

When I finally got back to the room — after having to wheel over blood and ignore the sobs of two girls — Luke seemed to not notice me
- AdrianMoon

’I Love That Line’ Award

She sprang onto the roof, moving quickly towards the figure, only to find that it was two.
- Falconer

I glare at him, but when he does nothing except look back innocently, I grin at him.
- QueenOfHearts

Prince looked up, drinking in the sight of the old spines; the exquisite gold letters winked at him from their faded covers, and a deep longing rose inside his soul.
- Pompadour

Delightful Description

The air is just cold enough to be uncomfortable, and voices are smothered by the ambient noises of the bus and outside traffic.
- Buggiedude2340

Week XXXVIII Commences!

324 Reviews

Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:03 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

@AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ThePhoenix, @Tortwag, @Tuesday.

It's April Fools' Day and it's also Friday! Those chapters need to be written soon. :P

German rat enthusiast.

324 Reviews

Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:11 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

@AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ThePhoenix, @Tuesday.
Time to get those chapters in!

German rat enthusiast.

324 Reviews

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:26 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

@AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ThePhoenix, @Tuesday.

It's Friday again~

German rat enthusiast.

347 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:10 pm
View Likes
OliveDreams says...

TIME IS UP.

Surviving Warriors - 5

Fallen Warriors - 0

Rogues - 14

Deceased - 31

Awards

The Swooping Cloud - for making it through week XL.
@AdrianMoon @Buggiedude2340 @Falconer @QueenOfHearts @Tortwag

“Brett won’t wake up,” he said, skipping around my question like he would skip rocks in the pond.
- AdrianMoon

’I Love That Line’ Award

A haunting howl followed by distinct rasping sounds suddenly invaded the air, interrupting the chatting players
- Tortwag

A soft breeze wraps us in its icy fingers, and I shiver.
- QueenOfHearts

The cold Emily hissed, the shifted and transformed into a massive shadowy bird, flying away and taking the scenery with it.
- Falconer

Delightful Description

On his other side, he can hear an electric thrum. Someone’s music is playing too loud for their headphones.
- Buggiedude2340

Week XLI Commences!

Special mention to the might warrior @Pompadour who sadly toppled into the mists last week! You should be very proud & I’m almost certain you have the most awards to date - especially for your genius opening lines. Don’t leave us completely!!!

324 Reviews

Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:38 pm
Evander says...

It's Friday~

German rat enthusiast.

324 Reviews

Mon May 02, 2016 1:25 am
Evander says...

@AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @ThePhoenix, @Tuesday.

I'm so sorry. Posting this completely slipped my mind.

German rat enthusiast.

324 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 7:49 pm
Evander says...

@AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts.

We can do this. :P

German rat enthusiast.

347 Reviews

Tue May 10, 2016 7:47 pm
OliveDreams says...

TIME IS UP.

Surviving Warriors - 5

Fallen Warriors - 0

Rogues - 14

Deceased - 31

Awards

The Grey Veil - for making it through week XLII.
@AdrianMoon @Buggiedude2340 @Falconer @QueenOfHearts @Tortwag

Here’s the thing about spying no one realizes: The cars that you escape in are actually pretty crappy.
- AdrianMoon

’I Love That Line’ Award

In fact, I found myself in the back of a gray minivan while Brandy tried to play herself off as my worried aunt. She played the role nicely and my skin color was only brought into discussion once, when she fought back with the idea of adoption
- AdrianMoon

You see, she thought you were cold, and heartless enough to let your sister die for the sake of your country.” Blathen whispers his words in my ear, his lips barely brushing against my neck.
- QueenOfHearts

Delightful Description

Jolta bent her knees as her blade took a blue coloration, shining like a wicked flame.
- Tortwag

Week XLIII Commences!

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta