z

Young Writers Society

Messy mind.

Reviews: 0
Wed May 27, 2015 3:42 am
ninasalinas says...

Hi everyone! I write and these are the results. I would love if you'll give a glance on those and would be more happy if you'll critic my works. Thank you! :) Just visit: ninarheena.blogspot.com
Messy and chaotic mind.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:42 am
EmmVeePi says...

It looks like a very well put together blog, more pleasant on the eyes than many.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:52 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

I actually disagree. I find the font too small, too condensed and not clear enough. I can read it, but I can tell that many potential readers couldn't - and even for those who can, it gets tiring for the eyes rather quickly, especially combined with the fact that it's white text on black bacground.

That said, I do like that you went with a relatively simple design and kept it monochrome, that puts the focus on your text and doesn't distract the reader.

I'll stop now since you asked for critiques on your works and not your blog's design xP First thing that comes to mind - why don't you post your works here? YWS is dedicated to sharing and critiquing literary works, and more people will look at the stuff you post and comment on it if it's posted via the Publishing Center here. Of course, you can keep your things on your blog as well, and link it in your signature or somewhere - but give us a taste of what we might see there by posting some of the works on this site!

Also, a note on posting links. It's perfectly fine to promote your blog, but keep in mind that it may contain some personal information, such as your age or picture or even hometown (I don't know if it does, I haven't read through all of it). As much effort as we're putting in making it so here, the Internet is still not a safe place, so be careful with those things =]
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Alexa, are there European frat boys
— Carina