Sunshine1113 says...

Carpe Diem
— Catullus
~Sun Goddess~

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:18 pm
Sunshine1113 says...

please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl

Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan
~Sun Goddess~

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:48 am
View Likes
Stori says...

No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge

^My advice to poets in general

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:32 pm
BellaRoma says...

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new."~ Henry David Thoreau
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

59 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:14 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken
~Sun Goddess~

59 Reviews

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:49 am
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered
~Sun Goddess~

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:57 am
View Likes
silverhanded says...

[redacted]
Last edited by silverhanded on Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:08 am
Mageheart says...

This quote always makes me feel something. I can't really describe the feeling, but when watching this anime, any time I see the part when this is said, I think about how much I love it. I really appreciate it as an older sibling, especially since I have a younger brother. I like to believe that I could give anything up for him.

"Take my leg, take my arm...take my heart! Anything, you can have it! Just give him back! He's my little brother! He's all I have left!" -Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Reviews: 1
Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:29 pm
View Likes
epiphanylove says...

For me, it's extremely difficult to choose a favorite quote because I have far too many of them. I have a couple, one of which is in my signature.

The other one is by Jimmy Chamberlin: "If you put the right things out there, the right things will happen.". Such a beautifully true quote.
Freedom is the freedom to that say 2 plus 2 make four. If that is granted, all else follows.--George Orwell

59 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:46 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic
~Sun Goddess~

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:04 pm
Lieke says...

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
"Write something, yeah it might be worthless. Then paint something and it might be wordless. Pointless curses, nonsense verses, you'll see purpose start to surface."

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:47 am
View Likes
TriSARAHtops says...

I received a book of positivity quotes from one of my teachers, and there was this quote by Neil Gaiman, which I love:
Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.

I think it's a good philosophy.
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

59 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:27 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon
~Sun Goddess~

59 Reviews

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:30 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

I think; therefore- wait, I had a thought, but I lost it.
@lostthought
~Sun Goddess~

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:39 pm
AutoPilot says...

I love quotes in general, just ask my friends. Picking one is hard, picking a couple is easier :wink:

Spoiler! :

This is one I did for school last year.
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. -Doctor Seuss

P6240069.JPG

“Giving up is not a sign of weakness but a sign of strength. To know that you can't a win a particular battle is wisdom”
-Bangambiki Habyarimana, The Great Pearl of Wisdom

“Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?”
-Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart

“Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.”
-Veronica Roth, Divergent
I create because I feel the need to make up for everything I've destroyed

Tons of cowering! Plus your name in the summer programme. A custom-designed banner. A cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Two shrines. I'll even throw in a Kymopoleia action figure.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus