z

Young Writers Society

What pets do you have?

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun May 10, 2015 11:53 am
Big Brother says...

What pets do you have? Fish? Dogs? Cats? Turtles? Praying Mantis? Let us know!

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sun May 10, 2015 12:13 pm
Mea says...

None right now, sadly, though I've had a guinea pig, two gerbils, and a number of fish.

I really want a cat, but my dad's allergic to them, so I'll have to wait until I move out.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sun May 10, 2015 12:15 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

At one point I had a turtle, but then it ran away... So now, I have two princess cats who believe my keyboard is their bed.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sun May 10, 2015 6:08 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

I have two dogs! Bella is our resident old lady. She's sixteen, deaf, blind, incontinent, with huge lipomas on her chest and arthritis... But everybody thinks she's a puppy! She's a little spaniel/collie cross and she spends her life running through ditches and chasing cats and generally acting like a mad thing.

Then we have Milly. Milly has been in our family for nearly five years and she's about six or seven years old it's hard to tell. She's a mutt too but hard to tell what - mainly Alsatian. She can be super aggressive when she thinks we're in danger, but is in general such a lovable pup. She has serious abandonment issues though - she chews up everything in the house when we're gone.

Our garden also houses a stray rabbit, but it's not ours and we don't know where it came from. It's really tame and the dogs don't bother it though.

Mum also occasionally feeds the cats that come and go from the cathedral. They like to sleep under the organ and they're handy to have around. They're not ours either though and they don't come into the house as Dad and I are both very allergic!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun May 10, 2015 6:25 pm
Swiftfurthewarrior says...

Oh gosh.
Well, my grandma has three birds, five bird eggs, and a cat. I think she's planning on having fish again.

Us kids have three rats, a cat, and three kittens. The cat we've had for about 7 years. One of the kittens is hers, the other two just showed up literally on the doorstep.
Hi
Spoiler! :
Yes, I know I need a signature.

An author paints with words, an artist writes with paint.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun May 10, 2015 7:06 pm
View Likes
Demeter says...

I don't have any in my own home, but at my mum's place (where I lived until I was eighteen), there is a cat called Matilda who will be 17 years old this month. :o Her sister, Musti, died recently :/ so I still sometimes say that we have two cats. Anyway, we got them when I was five, so I don't really remember what it was like not to have them!

And my dad also has two cats since a couple of years ago, so it's nice to see cats whichever parent I'm visiting :)
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Sun May 10, 2015 7:10 pm
View Likes
Rook says...

I have a leopard gecko named Slim! :D
Spoiler! :
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sun May 10, 2015 7:23 pm
rainforest says...

I have two dogs. One is a shih-poodle (mix of a shitzu and a poodle) and her name is Tika. And my other dog is a yellow lab and her name is Echo. My brother has a pet turtle named Kevin.
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Sun May 10, 2015 8:09 pm
View Likes
OliveDreams says...

I have three cats at my Dad's house. Ollie, Jessie and Jake (aka:one of the loves of my life)

I thought it was too cruel to move them into my new house. They love it there. I visit everyday!!

And I have two fishies at my house called Baloo and Cleo!!
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Sun May 10, 2015 8:29 pm
View Likes
Noelle says...

I have the cutest little guinea pig! His name is Pepper and he loves me so much that he wakes me up every morning with his loud, obnoxious wheeking to make sure I'm not late for work. Just kidding. He wakes me up every morning with his loud, obnoxious wheeking because he's hungry. Breakfast is at 7am every day without fail. His internal clock is on point.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon May 11, 2015 1:46 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

I have a psychotic cat named Buddy.

Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon May 11, 2015 2:29 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

I have two rats, the smaller one is black and white named Gir (After the robot from Invader Zim) and he's so funny. He likes to sit on my shoulder or in my shirt when I'm sitting on my bed. His buddy, the big fat couch potato, is Reef, who is cream and white.

Then there is the family of mice that live under my bookshelf. Daddy Mouse is Squiggy, and Mummy Mouse is Smooshy.

I also have a cat that lives with my Nanna, called Chlowe, and I've had her since I was six years old ... she turns eleven this December I think.

And if I really wanted to be mean ... I have a dog (aka my brother) that makes more mess than Mum and I can clean up in a week!
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon May 11, 2015 9:05 pm
View Likes
FireBird99 says...

Umm... my family has a dog and a cat as well as a bunch of stray cats. Only one of them is actually 'our' cat. We also have chickens but they aren't really considered ''pets''. My brother-in-law also has horses that we ride and hang out with a lot. :)
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

I'm not quiet. I'm just plotting.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue May 12, 2015 8:34 am
donizback says...

None anymore because I just shifted to a new place. I really want a cat though!
Alone is what I have, alone protects me.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue May 12, 2015 9:15 am
Natasha says...

I live in two houses since my parents divorced last year.
In my mum's house we have a cat. That seems like little, but she's a handful.
In my dad's house we also have a cat, combined with a rabbit and two fish. I love the way the rabbit and the cat hang out. The rabbit seems really careless, while the cat really wants to play, but our cat is clever enough to understand that for playing, she needs to find someone else.
"don’t you cry for the lost
smile for the living
get what you need and give what you’re given
life’s for the living so live it
or you’re better off dead
" - Passenger <3

Find your hope and pass it on.

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind