z

Young Writers Society

Who is your favorite actor or actress?

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Sat May 09, 2015 6:56 am
Willard says...

Simple. Who is your favorite actor or actress?

My favorite actor is either Joaquin Phoenix or John Cusack. Both are equally great.

My favorite actress is most likely Uma Thurman.

Post yours!

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun May 10, 2015 7:03 pm
View Likes
Demeter says...

I think Julie Andrews is my favourite actress. I've grown up with her in The Sound of Music and she always makes me so happy. I also like Rachel McAdams, though I've only seen her in Mean Girls and About Time. But in About Time she also makes me super happy for some reason.

From actors, probably Colin Firth, for similar happiness reasons. I also love Michael J. Fox in Back to the Future and Christopher Plummer in The Sound of Music.

Edit: Oooh, I also love Emma Stone!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sun May 10, 2015 11:12 pm
TheSilentBagpipe says...

My favorite actors are - Jim Caviezal (probably spelt wong :P ) Jensen Ackles, Vigo Mortenson, Jared Padelieki (also probably spelt wrong :P ) Russell Crowe, Mel Gibson....man my mind has gone blank!

Favorite actresses - Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Reba McEntire (who is also one of my favorite country singers!) an a ton more my mind is failing to remind me of =P
True courage is being scared to death yet saddling up anyways - John Wayne

862 Reviews

Reviews: 862
Mon May 11, 2015 5:14 am
Morrigan says...

For tastiness values: Jake Gyllenhaal, Emma Watson.

For acting values: Jimmy Stewart, Helen Mirren.

For both tastiness and acting: Natalie Dormer. <3 <3 <3
"So many poems growing outta them they're practically a poet-tree"
Gringoamericano

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Mon May 11, 2015 9:04 am
Lightsong says...

I'll follow Morrigan's format. I'm not good at memorizing people's names, so...

For tastiness values : The actor who plays as Captain America, the other one plays as the male protagonist in Hollywood Heights. And the actor who plays as the very sexy and hot and masculine surgeon in Mistress.

For acting values: The actress who plays as Black Widow, the other one plays as Amanda Thorn in Revenge. Also, the actress who plays as the big sister in Flower in the Attic.

For both tastiness and acting: Am still looking...
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon May 11, 2015 10:01 am
Vasticity says...

Bruce Willis, Jack Nicholson, Dustin Hoffman
And the angel said unto him, “stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.” But lo, he could not stop, for the angel was hitting him with his own hands.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon May 11, 2015 12:01 pm
Basil says...

*Gets out scroll and clears throat*

I love Jake Gyllenhaal, he is my all time favourite actor. But I also love Robert Downey Jr, Morgan Freeman, David Tennant, Billy Connelly, Hugh Jackman (Not biased, I swear!), Jack Black (In his older movies anyway, like School of Rock), Ryan Gosling, Vin Diesel (Riddick and Fast and Furious fan right here!), Paul Walker, Anthony Hopkins (There shall never be a better Hannibal Lecter!), Woody Harrelson, Ansel Elgort, Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Antony Starr, Colin Firth, Jackie Chan, and finally, Robin Williams (May he rest in piece <3).

For actresses the list may not be as long: Rachel McAdems, Anne Hathaway, Anna Kendrick, Antonia Prebble (Outrageous Fortune!), Nicole Kidman, Judi Dench, Imogen Poots, Toni Collette, Chloe Grace Moretz, Scarlett Johansson, Robyn Malcolm, Jennifer Lawrence, Elizabeth Banks, Shailene Woodley, Michelle Rodriguez, Michelle Pfeiffer, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Meryl Streep, Diane Keaton, Jodie Foster, Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz and I'll stop at Drew Barrymore.

My list goes on, because I am a great lover of movies ... but um ... yeah ^//^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon May 11, 2015 1:45 pm
Snoink says...

Humphrey Bogart makes me happy. All the films I've seen with him are excellent.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:18 pm
thabiso says...

arnold shcaddzineger

A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles