z

Young Writers Society

What are your plans for the summer?

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue May 12, 2015 5:11 am
Holysocks says...

I'm hopefully going to some camps to supervise (?) kids with mental disorders! Which I'm really excited for. :3 I'm also hoping to do a lot of swimming/lazing around by some lakes, and spending some quality time with my puppy.

I'll also be working on getting my drivers licence... because I really need to get on that. xD
100% autistic

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue May 12, 2015 8:09 am
donizback says...

Ah! I am gonna spend all summer with these amazing ancient books I have collected from a library. I am gonna do some research for my M.Phil and get admission in a decent university.
And finally, try to get a nice job. So, as you can see, no vacations! xD
Alone is what I have, alone protects me.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue May 12, 2015 3:43 pm
View Likes
TheSparringPanther says...

Probably going to visit Japan :)
"Glory... Lies beyond the horizon!"
— Rider, Fate/Zero

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed May 13, 2015 2:54 am
rainforest says...

Well, I am hoping to get a job this summer. My birthday and my 1 year YWSiversarry are both in July so looking forward to those! I will also be doing summer band and we will maybe go on a vacation.
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Wed May 13, 2015 3:32 am
Dreamwalker says...

Summer employment would be preferable but as of right now it's looking like the best I can look forward to is making sure I'm not spending any money, reading voraciously, and maybe doing a bit of writing (maybe possibly hopefully????). In any which case, it's not a terrible summer by any means.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri May 15, 2015 12:00 pm
SoundsOfSilence says...

Find a job.

Hopefully see my friends in New Jersey, and New York.

Other than that, not much.

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain