z

Young Writers Society

What was YOUR favorite NaPo this year?

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Sun May 03, 2015 9:32 am
Nargles says...

NaPo this year was a struggle for. Being in my final year of school and getting a job meant that April flew by super quick for me. My favourite poems of the 19 I wrote I think are #2, #4 and #15.
I went a tad out of my comfort zone this year, which paid off sometimes and didn't other times. If you want to read them, (please do!) there are all here :)
Don't let the Nargles bite.
And don't let a dementor kiss you good night.

It's a charm actually. It keeps away the Nargles- Luna

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon May 04, 2015 9:43 am
View Likes
Pompadour says...

My poetry this year was an incredible mess, but I had fun NaPo-ing--took my mind off revision.

Moi favourites were day two and day 24.

I'm sad that I didn't manage to write anything structured, though. Everything this month was such an overwhelming mass of confusion.... Maybe next year. XP
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Mon May 04, 2015 10:56 am
noninjaes says...

I'm particularly fond of #4
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat May 09, 2015 12:46 am
Evander says...

I really like #3. While I'm not afraid of the dark, it is rather comforting.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline