Class of 2015

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:47 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

Hey hey hey YWS!

It's probably the end of academic years for a lot of you. So who's all ready to graduate? Be it from middle school or highschool or heck, even your PhD? I know, I am!

Fellow YWSers who graduate this year - fellow class of '15 graduates - what's it like? What're your feeling about graduation? Are you looking forward to something?

I can't wait to walk in the robes this year! I'm getting my Master's in Biotechnology and I am so thankful to a lot of people for this journey!

Last edited by Lava on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:51 pm
View Likes
NicoleBri says...

Yes! I actually am looking forward to going to college. I already am nervous but it is, to me, like a new adventure in life. I really am happy to be gradating in a week, well next Friday. To me, it is kind of bitter sweet.

I think I am going to feel a little lost not having to go to actual school anymore.

I'm happy to have proved people wrong, I had some in my family who thought I wouldn't finish school and look at me, bout to graduate!!

What what!! XD
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:45 pm
View Likes
BellaRoma says...

I leave senior school in June. I plan to go to 6th form and study A levels.
It's very exciting and nostalgic at the same time - all the friends I'll leave and the subjects I'm dropping...
Now I just have to pass my exams and I'll be fine!
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:50 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

I am graduating from middle school of 8th grade this year. All 3 of my middle school years I have been homeschooled, but now my parents have decided that I will go to public high school for 9th grade.I can finally get out of the house and breathe. I am done with homeschool, I am so done. This is all very new, but I wanted this (since it was actually my idea.) I am pretty excited to be done with the middle school madness and be officially called a high-schooler (loads of homework,here I come.) I am remaining very optimistic and upbeat about this next year of school,and trying to think positive about it which I am succeeding.(I want to succeed in high school too) :D Can't wait until summer and then can't wait until Sep. 3 ( my first day of school) 8)
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:00 am
View Likes
TriSARAHtops says...

I don't finish until until October/ Novemeber (school finishes October, exams November), but I'm graduating high school this year.

I'll be back then.
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights