Young Writers Society

How can we spice up Review Day?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:47 pm
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@Sarah12
With giving the winning team 200 free points each you are already basically giving everyone a free story post. The double points for reviews on review day would get a good draw.

Another idea would be some volunteer work. For example, if we have any artists, perhaps a free cover design for the most review points of the day.

We could also do something like the spotlight. There was a site that has closed down that would periodically do a sort of interview of a writer with some generic questions. Things like, "What made you start writing?", "What was your favorite book growing up?", "If given the chance would you become a published author?" Sort of get to know the writers with an announced piece about themselves. This could be a prize to the reviewer with the most points as well.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:14 pm
View Likes
Sarah12 says...

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX
That would be cool too! An interview thing for the top reviewer. I like that. That's an awesome idea!
A note for all writers! If something goes wrong in your life, yell "PLOT TWIST!" and move on.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:14 pm
JediDeadpool says...

Everybody stopped talking.... we need to get this on Staff Picks or something to get it some publicity and perpetuate the idea-sharing!!!
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.

I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~

Every cat ish my little dark knight<3

Spoiler! :
Used to be Watchdog1324

We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun