z

Young Writers Society

I am a 100% sure this is an april fools troll but anyway

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:53 pm
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

Yeah... and with how clubs are set up now, vs usergroups we used to have, the only stuff that actually uses permissions the way the staff forum does is well, the staff forum. Used to be all the usergroups were run the same way, so if this'd happened like, in 2007, we'd be seeing a whole heck of a lot more places affected. Instead, it's just the staff forum.

If you mean the entire forum crashing about a week ago, then I have no idea what the heck happened there, because it baffled me, too. Which is why I don't do Nate's job :P
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:18 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Thanks everyone for the mentions, private messages, emails, texts, and even a few calls while on my vacation... the only thing I didn't receive was letter by owl, though I wouldn't put it past Rowling to further antagonize the staff by sending one.

Anyways, looking into the issue now. Not sure what happened, but it will be fixed shortly.

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:35 pm
Rook says...

@Nate
I actually sent a pigeon (couldn't find an owl) but it might take a while to get there. Keep a look out!
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:28 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Lava wrote:I mean this is the only with permissions I think.

I'm pretty sure the YWS Journal forum is also hidden. (I couldn't find it until yesterday, though...)

Umm, @Nate, @Meshugenah, @Rydia, @Demeter, @Rosendorn, @Lauren2010, @Audy, @Iggy, @StellaThomas, @Elinor%20Brynn, @Lumi, @Kyllorac, @Birkhoff, @LadySpark, @Tenyo, @Arkhaion, @TriSARAHtops, @Blues, @PenguinAttack, @Widdershins, @Auxiira, @dragonfphoenix, @Firestarter, @Hannah, @Lava, @Omni, @Pompadour, and @Snoink, may we see the actual staff forum now? (I'm only half joking.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:18 pm
Snoink says...

The staff forum is a lot more boring and full of boring memoranda and records of what we did. Who on earth would want to see that?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming