z

Young Writers Society

Bonanza

Reviews: 1
Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:53 am
AredhelIrisse says...

I was curious as to who all of you guys like Bonanza...it's one of my favourite TV Shows ever, and I'd love to talk about it with you guys…especially if your favourite Cartwright is Little Joe ;)

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:34 pm
View Likes
Demeter says...

I never watched the show, but my dad would hop me and my brothers on his knee when we were babies, singing gibberish to the Bonanza tune. So we all know it very well, even though I don't think any of us has ever seen it. :P
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:08 pm
AredhelIrisse says...

You should totally watch it! They have just about every single episode on YouTube for free...I am telling you to take advantage of that. I don't think that you'll regret it ;)

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:01 am
Nikki399 says...

I really like bonanza too. And my favourite is little Joe too ;)

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:26 pm
AredhelIrisse says...

Nikki399 wrote:I really like bonanza too. And my favourite is little Joe too ;)

That's cool! Little Joe is totally the beat ever! :D

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:49 pm
View Likes
Vervain says...

I think I would like Bonanza if my grandfather didn't watch it literally day in and day out. Every. single. day. All I hear coming from his TV is either Bonanza, Gunsmoke, The Big Valley, or Jerry Springer. (Like, I get that you're 76, but seriously? Jerry Springer?) I kind of got jaded to Bonanza at the ripe young age of 15—maybe when I move out I'll start watching it on my own. :P
stay off the faerie paths

Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:18 pm
AredhelIrisse says...

Arkhaion wrote:I think I would like Bonanza if my grandfather didn't watch it literally day in and day out. Every. single. day. All I hear coming from his TV is either Bonanza, Gunsmoke, The Big Valley, or Jerry Springer. (Like, I get that you're 76, but seriously? Jerry Springer?) I kind of got jaded to Bonanza at the ripe young age of 15—maybe when I move out I'll start watching it on my own. :P

XD. Sounds like your grandfather and I can relate. I watch Bonanza just about every day, too. It's like my favourite TV show ever.
:)

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:00 pm
Messenger says...

Bonanza was my show back in the day!!! Best episodes are with Walter, and the Hatfields vs McFaddens!

Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:38 pm
AredhelIrisse says...

Messenger wrote:Bonanza was my show back in the day!!! Best episodes are with Walter, and the Hatfields vs McFaddens!

Yes, I love the episodes with,Walter, and the Gunmen was one of my favourite of the funny episodes.

Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand