z

Young Writers Society

Featured Member for Jan. 12th - 26th: artemis15sc!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:45 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Quality versus quantity -- this is a question often asked when it comes to reviewing. Is having fifty quick reviews better than having ten reviews that you took a good half hour on? Everyone's opinions differ, but you can't deny that both quality and quantity are equally important in their own way. Not only when it comes to reviewing, but also with other aspects of the site. In this case, Resources and Storybooks.

This lady? She's been popping up in two forums that don't get the most activity of the site. Storybooks, she's only recently dipped her toes into. Resources, however.. she may not have many posts, but have you seen them? Especially since Resources doesn't get that much activity from non-Resource mods? This girl is crazy good at giving advice! Her posts are always a pleasure to read, and as for her reviews... this girl is awesome. Strong in many aspects of the site. And like I said, her posts give more quality than quantity, and when you start reading her posts/reviews, you'll see what I mean -- she's good.

Our featured member for January 12th through January 26th is none other than our very own @artemis15sc!

artemis, thank you so much for all that you do for the site. I, personally, would love to see more of your wonderful posts and reviews, so don't hold back on us! You're a great addition to the community and we're very glad you joined the site, all those years ago. :) Congratulations!

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:10 pm
r4p17 says...

Congrats Artemis!!! ;)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:14 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

Congrats, Artemis! So deserved. :3
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:38 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

omigosh, Arteeemis! Yesh, every single word of your FM post is true. Your reviews are quality and quantity, and you deserve this honor 100%. <3

Congratulations!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

209 Reviews

Reviews: 209

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:36 pm
View Likes
TriSARAHtops says...

Very well-deserved! :D Well done!

if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:06 am
View Likes
Snazzy says...

Congratulations! :D ;) :) :P :D ;) :) :P
You deserve it! :D ;) :) :P
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:21 am
View Likes
Masquerade says...

Congratulations!
"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-Meg Chittenden

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:41 pm
View Likes
PickledChrissy says...

Congratulations, Artemis! :D
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:00 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Congratulations! Well done, indeed. :D
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)