z

Young Writers Society

Looking for some help for my novel

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:32 am
RookMoonHammer says...

Hey im looking for someone who can help me on the topic of swords and metals, And im looking for someone willing to beta read?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:43 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

RookMoonHammer wrote:Hey im looking for someone who can help me on the topic of swords and metals

Give Ask An Expert a try! It's a forum over in the Resources part of the site where you can post a topic and seek help and advice for whatever it is you're working on! I recommend you give it a try, and hopefully you'll get the help you need. Though do try to flesh out some concrete questions before making a topic, so whoever drops by to help you out actually knows what you're looking for. :)

RookMoonHammer wrote:And im looking for someone willing to beta read?

We don't do beta reading on the site. Usually, you post a work and people come by to review it for you! Chapter by chapter, though. So just click this link and post something, then drop by the Green Room and look for something to review! That way you'll get more points to post more of anything you want. :)

Does that help?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt