z

Young Writers Society

Too..energetic?

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:55 am
ScarletDreams14 says...

Well I was in chat, and I guess I was spamming which I won't deny cause I was lol. Only because I was bored out of my brains and no one was saying anything which it understand is not an excuse...but like seriously I've had 12 cups of coffee in 4 hours, XD not to mention boredom getting in the way.

I can't tell when I'm getting on peoples nerves or not unless they say something, even than I have the overcoming urge to argue well because It's who I am. I'm annoying and rebellious and I like to state my opinion wither people like it or not. And I may or may not have made a few people in chat pissed which was unintentional. I know I'm not the most well liked person on YWS because of how I behave. I just wanted to post this message out here because I'm bored an stuffs and just because potatos are delicious. And I didn't have a change to validate my argument without offending any potatos. But It's okeh, I forgive them and myself because I'm a good potato c: Yus, a very good potato I have no idea why I even made this post like WTF?
ScarletDreams14

A wise man once said... "POTATO IS THY LORD, FOR THE POTATO MAKES DELICIOUS FRENCH FRIES."

and that is the legend of the potato...

~Scarlet

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26svqNCNH1qmib1so1_500.gif

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:16 am
Karzkin says...

Maybe try the Lounge or Randomosity for this sort of thing.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

K's Killa Kritiques

#TNT

All Hail the undisputed king of the YWS helicopter game.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:52 am
Burrow says...

I am confused by what you mean, but if you are worried you are being annoying, I understand.
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:04 am
godlypopo says...

No one can stop themselves from being annoying.
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.