z

Young Writers Society

Which Books do you Relate to the Most?

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:39 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

The title kind of says it all... Which books have you related to the most, or best?

For me, I actually related to the Hunger Games more than most books, because of District 12s life style... not the starving part, but for instance, I didn't used to have running water, or power twenty four-seven. So it was interesting hearing someone else explain what I'd grown up knowing.

Maybe you know what it's like to travel the world, or maybe your family comes from a long line of wizards... or maybe there's some tradition that is similar to one that was in a books...? I'm really curious! Do share! :-D
100% autistic

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:19 am
View Likes
Burrow says...

I know this probably doesn't count, but the books I most relate to are the ones I write..
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:42 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

Anything by Haruki Murakami. I just adore his books.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken